- B a r c e l o n a - 2016 GOALS

1/02/2016 04:17:00 am





 HAPPY NEW YEAR ! and belated Merry Christmas ^_^ 

How's it been for you all? has 2016 been good for you so far?
For my Christmas break, I was lucky enough to be treated to a trip to Barcelona in Spain with my family. It really was an eye opening trip for me, got to see the most exquisite Architecture, interiors, have yummy food and meet really nice people. 

Geniunely didn't expect my trip there to be THAT good. I feel so blessed. Probably one of the best Christmas I've ever had.
My family and I are not usually the type to celebrate Christmas, more of just the annual big dinner and maybe unleash our favourite dishes and that. 

Barcelona has really been the highlight to the end of 2015, I wished this year could've been better. I wish all of your 2016 to be bright, happy and successful ^_^ 







Goals for 2016:

-Drink even more water than I do now
-Eat less junk
-Go gym even more 
-Wear less makeup
-Relax more, stop over-stressing.
-Spend less! focus on what I already have.
-Find an Internship for this Summer!
-Stop eating in midnight
-Work Hard but chill
-Stop Waiting. Stop Expecting. It'll come when it wants to :)
-Sing more in front of people- bring confidence
-Get out of your comfort zone- do something you don't normally do!
-Make more new friends
-Avoid Drama, Stay away from people who don't bring out the best in you.
-Focus on the positive, forget the negative.
-Be happy & blessed!


Thanks for reading hunnies!

Hope to catch up more soon ^_^ 


Love,

Lauren

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. THank you for sharing your trip photos!!! They're so pretty, lately it seems like all my friends have been visiting that city *O* One of my goals is to stop eating at midnight too but I already broke that last night *cries*
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some great goals! Good luck with them all :)

    Your trips sounds like a fantastic adventure! I bet you had a ton of fun. Thank you for sharing those pictures.

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely jealous of your holiday pictures >.< I was sold when I saw them on instagram and have vowed to go there one day haha :P

    Looking stunning as always Lauren~ I don't even think you wear a lot of makeup in the first place, and I'm pretty sure you'd still look beautiful w/o it ^^ Hope most of your goals for 2016 come true though :P

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pictures are so pretty! Awww I wanna travel more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go to the gym too :p haha happy new year!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos ^.^ I love how relatable and realistic your resolutions are. I need to chill sometimes too and just relax rather than constantly worrying and waiting for things. Hope you had an amazing New Year so far!

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics from Barcelona! That's also one of the places I would love to visit in the future because the architecture there is stunning :)
    I hope 2016 is treating ya good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to know you have been to Barcelona, I have been there too, absolutely such amazing city. Thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great adventure.
    Lovin those photos.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lauren.

    I hurt someone in the past and I still can't get over this feeling of how bad I feel because what I done.
    I was in a pretty bad place at the time and my mind was clouded by how this person made me feel good about myself. Me being me, my stupidity and indecisiveness caused pain to this person and I know it hurt them quite a lot.

    I keep telling myself I had to do it to keep her from being hurt even more in the future but I hate myself for hurting her in the first place and I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for it.

    I want to let her know I still think about it and it still affects me to this day. I just want to tell her how sorry I am but I know she never wants to talk to me again and I don't blame her.

    I just hope she understands that I never meant to hurt her but I never told her the truth because I was a coward.

    Sorry for the little rant. I just wanted to share this with you.

    Sorry Dimps

    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. So in love with your blog! Follow for follow on gfc? Let me know! I'll follow you back! :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram