, , , , , , , , ,

REVIEW | My Lip Tint Collection

9/06/2015 09:39:00 pm












Hey beautifuls! 
I wanted to show you my five lip tints that I have in my collection. It's not a very big collection however just by trying out a few I can say these are the type of lip products that I cannot live without. I'm absolutely a big fan of the lip bitten/ natural look so I definitely think lip tints are a swear by item if you're going for that type of look. A definite plus about these lippies is that they are buildable and they're not at all drying on the lips. Most of the time I don't feel a thing on my lips with these on! ^_^
All of these lip tints are Korean branded, and can mostly be found online. I got some of these through eBay and some back from my trip to Korea in Summer 2014. 

I'm in LOVE with lip tints, and I hope you girls would love these too ^_^ ! 


ETUDE HOUSE FRESH CHERRY TINT PK002

Everyone has been raving the brand Etude House, and no doubt I had to try out their lip tints.
The pinky pink fresh cherry lip tint by
 Etude House PK002 is definitely one of my HOLY GRAIL. At first from the packaging I thought the pink was going to be very luminous and bright. However the texture came out kinda half sheer but the colour is buildable. It's one of those lip colours that really gives a dull tired face a lift. However the lasting finish is the part where I doubt abit. I feel like it doesn't last as long as I want it to be since you'll always be wiping your mouth after you eat or it just fades during the day. But I guess it's such an affordable product so it's not much that I can ask. I think it's a great product to put on anyway as it's unlike lipstick where it feels sticky/dry on the lips. 5/5 <3


ETUDE HOUSE FRESH CHERRY TINT RD301
.
Since I had so much love going on with Etude House, I also tried this shade RD301. It's meant to come off abit pinkish red but I guess it's because of the flashlight. I really love this one, as the redness is quite natural on my lips. I actually love touching these up on my lips as they smell like one of those grape gummy sweets ^_^. I really like how these liptints are always in my handbag and to be honest I barely use a mirror when I touch up because it's super blendable!  5/5
TONY MOLY TONY TINT DELIGHT 01 CHERRY PINK

I was so surprised at how affordable this product was in Korea. Apparently it's one of the most sold lip tint by young girls as it's so cheap! But nonetheless the price you pay for this is absolutely incredible!
The colour is so gorgeous, as if it's a lipstick you've put on! ^_^ I usually like to wear this quite lightly probably two dots around my lips and then I blend it in - good to go :D 4/5




PERIPERA PERI'S TINT WATER ORANGE JUICE 
I recently got this as I don't have anything like orangey in my lippie collection. I thought that a full on orange lip wouldn't really suit me, however knowing that this type of lip product is buildable, it means I can apply lightly. I was really inspired by Yoo In-na's lip colour that I see her wear in her dramas so I decided to get this ^_^ I think it brings away the cold tones of my face to a more warmer complexion. It's just one of those lip colours that would really suit the fall time and I think this is the one ! ^_^ 4/5



INNISFREE VIVID TINT ROUGE #13

This is one of the lip tints that I rarely use and I think I should use it more often as it's reallllllly gorgeous! This was quite on the pricier side however the lasting power is amazing! It's definitely very different to the other lip tints as when you first apply it on your lips it can be quite on the sticky side. However it dries which gives off a tiny bit of sheen. I think it'd be a great lippie for a night out. 4/5


So what do you think of lip tints so far from this review? Or are you already a committed lover towards this amazing invention? 

Let me know what you think and maybe recommend me some more lip tints? 

A girl can never have too much lip products ;) !

THANK YOUUU FOR READING HUNNIE!

Much Love,

Lauren 

xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Oooh, I really like how dark the Innisfree lip tint looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a bit iffy about lip tints because from pictures they look sticky? And I hate stickiness on my lips which is why I don't use lipgloss >.< But these look perfect and great for a natural look :D Might try some of these out when my lipsticks run out - I have way too many lip products that actually need some loving haha :P

    Kelly ♡
    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etude house always have the girliest things even their packaging is to die for ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say "my favorite tint is photo number xx" but i can't because you look great in all of them! I love Etude's packaging and tints the best, they look stunning <3 Have a nice day~
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Etude house Fresh Cherry tint looks, its so pretty on you >w<

    x Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. ETUDE HOUSE FRESH CHERRY TINT PK002 looks really nice!!!
    the other ones are albeit too red imo >< lol
    but the tony moly packaging is so cuteee!!!!

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Nice shades xxx

    We could follow each other in Instagram (mine is @travelera.es)
    Let me know to follow you xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are really cool shades you got there, but I dont actually have any lip tints!!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful review , following you now , kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love lip tint. I prefer to put them on than lipstick :D I like the etude fresh cherry tint! both of them :)

    Dice, Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful shades <3 The first one is my favorite :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it

    http://lookforpau.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the shades are so pretty and they all look good on you :3

    ♥ Nana's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing item Review
    the lipsticks are simply perfect <3

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love the orange color! And the second color too. They suit you so well! <3 You're gorgeous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice bright colours!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pink lip tint! Do you think it's a good shade for beginners who have never really worn lipsticks (aka me...lol)?

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look pretty dear.
    Lovin all the lip tints you have-- but my fave is iniisfree vogue :)
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have so many lip tints *O* I only own the tonymoly cat wink one and 5 berrisom tints! They all look super great on you, for some reason the tonymoly one always ends up too dark on me OTLLL Btw! I love your header *O*

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are such a cutie! I think the Fresh Cherry Tint looks best :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/norway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love the lip sticks, beautiful colors!!!

    kisses
    happyinthesunblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your collection! I only have two lipsticks, first because when I indulge I do it with very expensive ones, and second, because they go with everything perfectly.

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love lip tint too XD the Innisfree tint is the best one, u should wear it more often , it look good on you ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. These lip colors are so pretty on you. I especially love the cherry pink one, it goes so well with your skin complexion!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I wish I knew how to apply orange lipstick correctly. I always see pictures and try to imitate, but I fail again and again. u-u
    Anyway, all of the colors look very pretty on you ^-^ Thanks for sharing!

    Blog: http://mandykodama.blogspot.com.br ( ~・ω・)~

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all of the colors especially the last one, it all looks great on you <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your style,so charming,hot,sunshine

    http://www.2016louisvuittonbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. make you winter different other,you blogger is so nice http://www.nobiscashops.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. you are a sunshine girl and charming,good day

    http://www.2016louisvuittonshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. As always I'm sooo late... but! Loved this post ^^ those lip tints look so good on you especially the etude house fresh cherry tint PK002! You should try aritaum's lasting tints oh my goodness LOVEEEE aritaum haha ^^ hope you try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram