, , , , , ,

Life Update | OOTD + New Uni Room + DIY + Friend's Graduation

9/12/2015 07:27:00 pm







HELLOOOO LOVELY READERS!


Just thought I'd update my blog since I haven't posted for a few days. ( Which I've tried to keep consistent.) This is mainly because my WIFI connection in my new dorm room hasn't been established yet.. so I'm kinda using my uni library's wifi. Since school is starting around soon, I just moved into my new flat!

This time, it's my second year ^_^ I'm super excited for what's to come, but then again I'm sooooo daunted by the idea that this year ACTUALLY COUNTS.

It's been quite stressful within these few days, but I guess nothing can come smoothly as I want it to be. Just got to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON. I swear down I'm really much of a quote user. Speaking of quotes, I've taken my previous DIY of motivational quotes and stuff and pinned it up in my new uni room ^_^ 


This year round I wanted my room to have less on show than I did last year. I tried to keep everything hidden and in cupboards just so my room wouldn't look as crowded. I really liked how this room had many storage which I didn't really think there was at first. But I'm happy with what I've done with my room so far ^_^ 

I was very ecstatic that the walls of the bathroom is REALLY BEAUTIFUL. It's like a plastic acrylic along with white marble pattern underneath. It's like the more affordable way to make a bathroom look classy ;) !  




Here's a little mini DIY that I did to a vase. I think it's really cute as I think I saw this on instagram or tumblr. It's so classy but also very sophisticatedly cute ^_^. I got the flowers from HOMESENSE- which I then cut the branch as it was too long. I got the rectangular vase from HOMEBASE. Both were relatively cheap, wasn't too expensive. I then printed the CHANEL logo, stuck it onto the Vase ^_^. It definitely took me awhile to find the perfect vase as I actually bought one before I got to uni however it broke on the way there.. :( But no problemm as I found a better + taller one.

VASE- HOMEBASE £3.99
PEONY FLOWERS- HOMESENSE £2.99
CHANEL LOGO- INTERNET -> PRINTED :D


As you can tell I just pinned up my favourite photos and quotes onto my board ^_^ I got the cute mason jar mug from B&M for 69p! 

The next morning I moved into the building, I visited my dear friend's graduation. It was quite last minute but we made it ^_^ I was so happy for her and it was a great catchup !

My flatmate Louis eand I were always wondering whether graduation would actually happen in the next 2 years for us. Just gotta workk our butt off hahahaha! 




Whilst attending her graduation, I wanted to at least dress abit more formal than my usual jeans and top. I went for a more presentable shirt then some black jeans and booties.

WHITE SHIRT: Gap
HIGH WAISTED JEANS: Primark
BOOTS: Zara
WATCH: New Look


Thank youuu soooo much for reading hunnies ^_^

Hope you've had a great summer, looking forward to autumn? ;)

Much Love,

Lauren

xoxox

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Congrats on you graduation :)

    I really like that simple outfit - a white blouse and
    a pair of black trousers always look so classy. You have such amazing hair, too. :)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i love your new room! looks so nice and organised! wish my room could like clean and tidy like yours all the time haha!! good luck with uni this year!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room tour! :)

    x Arwa
    http://cremerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the room is so pretty!! the bathroom wall though... i like it! LOL
    your room's really organized too... wait until the school year actually starts.. lol, it's going to get messy with books and stuff haha :D

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute post hun!!! Love your room and simple decors & it looks super homey too!!! The wall quotes make such a nice touch! :) Good luck with second year of uni! <3

    Louise | http://www.thestylewalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *O* Your dorm room looks super cute I LOVE IT LOL <3 It looks like your own room (the feeling I get from it!)
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very awesome looking dorm room! I really love the little motivational quotes you hang up in your room :)
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely room!!♥ I love it :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC? :) Let me know! :)

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should come over and decorate my room. I really need it ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice room, so cozy! Same here I love the walls on you bathroom.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ur blog, love the pictures and details !!
    would u like to follow n gfc?
    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/fashion_detail.php?id=29

    xo,kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room is soooo much neater than mine! Currently still in the process of tidying everything up, haha.
    Loving your ootd! I love wearing the primark high waisted jeans myself! ^-^ x

    http://lil-soybean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room is really pretty~ You did a great job at decorating it c: Good luck on your studies!! I need to study a lot, too e.e
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your room is so nice and organized!! I love the blue detail in the board and the little lights! :3 I really want to redo my room, I find it too colorful and messy u_u
    You look really great too at your friend's graduation, I like the boots ( and brows on fleeek) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your room looks so roomy and I love how you brought your quotes with you. I think it's very motivating looking at those everyday, looking at blog posts about people going back to uni is making me want to go back yet not want to go back at the same time >.<

    Kelly ♡
    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are gorgeous! Your room is lovely and very well organized. ^u^ I wish I had a board to attach important pictures on...
    I'm following your blog <3
    Bye bye! ^3^~

    Blog: http://mandykodama.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love ur room ^^ the diy vase is so nice . I wish I cant decorate my room T.T Im too busy and lazy to do that haha

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, I love how you decorated your room! Everything looks so cozy. Wishing you a fantastic semester!!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, good luck with your second year! I love the quotes on your walls!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh i think i need to clean up my room after reading this
    Love it
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing post, awesome pictures, I love this blog very much. Thank you for sharing, you look absolutley gorgeous and you have done great job, congrat!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I miss uni days! Have fun and enjoy your cute new room!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello,

    Amazing pics ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. As always your outfits are on point :) I love your room decor, super cute ♥

    x Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dang, for a dorm, this is REALLY nice! Is it because you're studying for architecture so you're school is trying to keep up with it's name? Anyway, it's very lovely. Most of the dorms I've seen are run down and old looking.

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are so beautiful and you picture looks so charming
    http://www.dresspecialsuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi:) Nice Post! Maybe we could follow each other?
    If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your new room is so beautiful! :D
    Inspired me to decorate mine

    Dice, Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
  29. your room is cute and i love that outfit!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing post! Great!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. awesome!! thanks for sharing this glimpse of your space!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved this post!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/classic-mickey-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all the quotes on the wall ♥
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram