, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Recent Favourites | July - August

8/18/2015 04:30:00 pm












Hey guys! Thought I'd show you my recent favourites in a blogpost! 

I've been reallly really loving the simplistic aesthetic theme lately, just enjoying minimal colours for the summer mainly because it matches with nearly everything!

WATCH- New Look/ ASOS
 I've been eyeing up the Olivia Burton watches lately rather than the usual full rose gold watches that are on trend lately. Mainly because I felt these watches are so pretty on the wrists, with the big dial face and delicate smaller-in-ratio strap. The goldness just adds the finishing touch of ELEGANCE! Unfortunately I haven't had the budget previously to buy the Olivia Burton, however I managed to find a 'dupe' from ASOS (New Look). It's still great however strap is not that great. I think I'm definitely going to get the OB version! ^_^


ROSE GOLD IPHONE 6 CASE- eBay
I think this case hasn't been taken off ever since I got it. It's just one of those cases that really closes up to your iphone to protect it. I haven't had any scratches so far on my iPhone 6, which I'm so happy about. Being a very clumsy person that I am, I think it's definitely important to invest in a good case that would be durable and really protect the phone. What the greatest thing about is, is that the buttons on the aluminium case fits sooo snugly onto my phone. Adding on it's ROSE GOLD! I LOVE IT! And not to mention, I think I paid around less than £5 from eBay. The quality + prettiness is sooo worth it!


STAR NECKLACE- H&M
I got this recently when I popped into my local H&M. I've always loved dainty cute necklaces that are very delicate on the neck, just add a piece of accessory without looking too dramatic! ^_^

VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTAL 30ml- Superdrug
I'm still very committed with this beloved perfume because it's just amazing! I'm not very good at describing scents however I can just say it's makes your clothing smell really fresh and crisp! Though I've realised that the scent isn't as long lasting as I want it to be, so that's abit of boo for me. But I just can't get enough of how sophisticated it smells. A bottle blasting with the word - SUMMER! 

NIKE ROSHE WHITE/ METALLIC PLATINUM TICK- Office
I've finally invested on some amazing trainers! They've been the staples lately, as I've literally non-stop wore them. I think the grey,white, metallic go very well together and it just gives clarity to any outfit. I was at first giving doubts about buying Roshes at first because everyones wearing them. But I don't regret it. It's no wonder people love it! They're a dream to wear, can be easily slipped into with some ankle socks :D 

To come to my surprise, I was watching imjennim/clothesencounters (one of my most loved youtubers) she has something similar too!  I totally agree with her that it in some lights it looks like blue and some in grey. 'it's like having two pairs of shoes!'




I was painting this last night and I thought I'd show you! ^_^ 



What's your recent favourite? I'd love to know! 
Comment down below what's been your recent favourite ^_^ 

Much Love,


Lauren
 xoxox

You Might Also Like

57 comments

  1. omg, the rose gold case is so PRETTY!
    i have the small sample size of the versace perfume and it smells good that i might consider getting the small version of it ! haha ><
    and the rosches are SO COMFORTABLE. i have those in black/white and that's really the only sneaker i wear nowadays! lol

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank youu Judy! and yes definitely get your hands on the Bright Crystal! Definitely worth the money ;)

      YESS they are! I don't think I can get enough of them!

      Delete
    2. lol, i just make that splurge! haha
      i'm thinking about getting another pair too... i really want one that kinda just stands out on your feet.. but not the whole neon looking ones.. haha ><

      btw, your new header stretches off the page o.o // not sure if that's suppose to happen but... yeah... haha ><

      Delete
    3. haha thanks for reminding me, I'm quite new to blog designs! so bare with me > < XD
      I think you should def get a pair if you're so in love with them ^_^

      Delete
  2. the watch is so pretty! It's always great finding cheaper dupes :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! I love finding similar dupes:D <3

      Delete
  3. That perfume is pure addiction haha
    Love your painting girl ♥

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the watch, so classic! And the shoes look great! I would probably wear them out instead for running because I'd be afraid to get them dirty on the running trails!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! it's so classic and very versatile in every outfit! <3

      Delete
  5. Love the painting, so much fun! I love your favorites too, especially those cute sneakers. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful iphone case and paints!! Lovely blog <3
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin, Instagram (@travelera.es) ?
    Please let me know which one so I can follow you and keep in touch xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! Im following you back in GFC, I also follow you in Bloglovin, if you could follow back? :)

      Keep in touch!

      My Instagram is @travelera.es

      Delete
    2. thank youuu! I've followed you! ^_^

      Delete
  7. I love perfume but I have a hyper sensitive nose ..sob sob...
    I am here to follow you back so stay in touch!
    xoxo
    revamp spunky rena

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all your favourites! The NIKE trainers are so cute and so is your phone case! The Versace perfume smells amaze, really want to buy it! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks but most of all your art is soo pretty!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the depth in your painting! I always like to get mine like that, but I always feel bad for using so much oil haha.

    I love that rose gold case! It's such a classy color - I wanted a rose gold iPhone but those are so so expensive haha.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's art so don't feel bad! Definitely express yourself <3
      thankyouuuuu so much for commenting! <3

      Delete
  11. That rose gold case is so pretty! And I love those sneakers!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! Nice items

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the nikes! Simple clean sneakers are one of my favorite statement pieces! :)
    Www.nemophilivia.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so butt hurt about my own iPhone 6 being stolen :( I agree with you about the watch though, I used to really like watches with bigger metal bands, but recently I've been eyeing on watches similar to the one you got :) I've never smelled that perfume before but being a big scent sniffer that i am, I will get a sample of it :D

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww girl! I hope you find a replacement soon! or maybe find it! :( Yess these are soo classic and elegant! ^_^ <3 Definitely try that perfume, it's the bomb! <3

      Delete
  15. Loving your painting and the star necklace, its so dainty and pretty >w<

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need that shoe in my house. So nice and looks so comfy to walk in. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute watch! I've been looking for a good watch to get too! ^^
    And you are so talented ♥ Love the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful picture, I like very much =D

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome list of items & I just bought a pair of nike sneakers like that but all in black, god – they're so comfy!
    Your painting is amazing, too! :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore the rose gold case too ^^
    anw I like ur painting

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there
    Nice collection my favorite are the nike shoes I love the color:)
    Wow, your painting is so beautiful, you're really talented.
    Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch?
    Have a wonderful day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything is so cute! Hey, you inspire me! :)))
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that shoes too-- so pretty :)
    Great stuff you love too

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  24. those are lovely things. What? you paint?! omg its wonderful!

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart
    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the watch and sneakers!! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  26. That watch looks beautiful! I want one of my own now! And those shoes! <33
    You're such an amazing painter!
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lauren! I love your Favourites! Sneakers looks beautiful <3
    http://fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loveeee the grey nike! + I watch imjennim too! I've got a pair of nike too but not as pretty as yours since I was on a budget! x

    http://lil-soybean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram