, , , , , , , , ,

OOTD | Khaki Trench + 1 YEAR BLOGVERSARY!

8/26/2015 12:15:00 am






KHAKI DRAPE BELTED TRENCH COAT: New Look BUY HERE
SHOES: NIKE ROSHE / Office
MESSENGER BAG: Primark




Hello sweetiepies!

 How have you been?

The weather today was abit tad dull, kinda described my mood with this outfit hehe XD jk!
I recently got this khaki trench coat and been loving it! I've always wanted a trench coat however just never got round to it as I've got far too many jackets. When I saw they had trench coat in khaki green I fell for it! (heart eyes)

I feel that this would be the perfect transition jacket from summer to the almost winter/autumn as the breeze is getting by! It's like an alarm for me that uni is starting soon! (booooo:(, but excited too!) However this groggy weather makes me so tired all the time, any ways to be more active during this period of time in the UK?

KHAKI DRAPE BELTED TRENCH COAT: New Look 
BUY HERE
SHOES: NIKE ROSHE / Office
MESSENGER BAG: Primark

Moving on, IT'S BEEN A YEAR! since I started this blog ^_^ I'm so happy that I've continued doing this. Though, there was a long gap during this one year that I couldn't consistently blogging due to work at uni. I hope next year I'll still be able to continue blogging even whilst I've got studying going on.. just the motivation of balancing my priorities !

Hope you've enjoyed reading my blog so far! and thank you for all the lovely comments, they've really helped me through my tough times. Your feedback is the reason I keep consistently blogging my favourite moments, and I'm so grateful for your love & support. ^_^ I hope to blog more often as I can, sharing fashion, beauty, happy or even sad times with you guys! Because sharing is caring ;) <3

THANK YOU GORGEOUS!


MUCH LOVE,

Lauren 

xoxox



You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. congrats on your blog's one year <3!!!!!!

    the trench is NICE!!! i don't wear trench coats... it makes me look shorter than i already am... ugh, short people problem lol
    but the shoes though <3 so white and cleannnnn..... can i step on it?! 😏😏😏

    definitely looking forward to your future posts ♡♡

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Thank youuu Judy! and I'm sure you can still pull it off if you find the right length for you :D
      And haha sure but you gotta clean it up afterwards ;) hAHAA MY PERSONAL SLAVE

      THANKYOUUU <3

      Delete
  2. Happy blogversary, that is a nice trench coat!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!! Casual and Chic!! loving the Roshes!! <3 & Congrats on the One Year of Blogging!! Keep up the good work! :D xxx

    Louise | http://www.thestylewalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your trench coat is cute!! so adorable. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the trench, and ooh, congrats on your first blogversary! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice casual outfit! I am in love with those shoes! Congrats on one year of blogging :]

    - Elizabeth
    ♡ MY BLOG ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! This is such a good outfit!
    I used to live in Paris, so I know how hard it is to only have gray days for months. I used to have my curtains open 24/7, hoping to be able to catch any ray of sun. I guess my recommendation would be to eat vitamin D rich foods and dedicate special time to relax. Good luck!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank youu natalia! I might do that to make myself more active during the daytime!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your Blogversary!!:) LOVE your trench:) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely and congrats on your one year blogversary! :)

    http://beewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like your style:)
    Follow each other?
    Happy week,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogversary, gal! Kudos for keeping it up and you look good. Awesome cover up coat. :)
    Cheers to a good day!!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy One year!

    The outfit looks super comfy and stylish ♥

    Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the trench coat.. such a perfect coat for A/W :) New Look always does nice coats!

    Happy 1 year blogversary, Lauren! Love reading your blog! Keep up the fab work, sweetie!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu Paula! haha ikr I love their collection lately!

      thank you again for the support :* ! xx

      Delete
  14. That trench it's just gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your whole outfit! Especially the trench!

    Happy 1 year blog anniversary :-)

    laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy one year blogversary! :D I know I'm sort of a new follower of yours but I can tell you you're one of my fave bloggers Lauren <3 Seriously, I enjoy all your blog posts :3 Keep it up! Also you look so classy in that trench coat hehe, and those sneakers give off a sporty feel to your outfit~ I'm also not too happy about uni starting soon lol, but we'll both get through it!

    ♥ Nana's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank youu nana! <3 this is sooo sweeett >3< I'm dying of sweetness hahah! thank youuu haha yesyes let's hopefully get through it together! :D <3

      Delete
  17. congrats on one year! I love your style...I think trench coats are going to be my favorite type of jacket this season xx

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this outfit so much! Super cute.

    - Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw that bag today and was going to buy it but it doesn't suit me wehhh :'( But congrats Lauren on the first year blogversary! Hoping to see more posts from you :)

    Kelly :)
    www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's a really easy bag to match though haha but Thank youuuuu <3

      Delete
  20. Happy first birthday!! I like your trench xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful trench coat, look beautiful!

    Kisses
    from happyinthesunblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing look! Love your trench coat <3 You look beautiful! :)
    Want to follow each other on GFC, G+ and / or Facebook?! Let me know ♥

    http://cocomademedothis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is really nice outfit

    http://www.backpackbagchanels.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The trench coat is everything:) Great outfit!

    http://styleopium.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram