, , , ,

MOTD | Loungin'

8/21/2015 03:11:00 am









HELLOOOOOOOOO 

MY GORGEOUS READERS! 

 Thought I'd show you my favourite makeup look so far. Was lounging around at home and did some playing around with makeup hehe ^_^ 
I've been aiming for a natural yet glam look with some falsies. I think it's a really pretty look to add a touch of glam with some lashes to your usual routine to spice things up abit. 
I usually just cut up one falsie into two instead of using two falsies for a more natural finish. 
In this look, I used very minimal colours on the eyelids as I thought it's definitely the trend to just have a tough eyeliner to bold things up! ^_^ Finished off the look with one of my favourite lip liners by Kiko ^_^ (sorry for my bad skin quality :( )

Products Used:

SUNBLOCK: Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel
PRIMER: Laura Mercier
FOUNDATION: L'oreal True Match Foundation
CONCEALER: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 03 
EYESHADOW: Revolution Makeup Palette Iconic 3
EYELINER: Etude House oh m'eye line
MASCARA: Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof
EYEBROW: Maybelline Browdrama, Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
FALSIES: eBay
LIPLINER: Kiko Smart Lip Pencil #704

Sorry if this post bored you alittle! 

Do you guys sometimes play/experiment with makeup at home too? Comment down below, I'd love to know!

Follow me on Instagram! ^_^ : 
Bloglovin

I ALWAYS love your comments, and I try my best to reply to all of them ^_^ 

Hope y'all having a great week :D

P.S. I'm planning to dye my hair CHESTNUT BROWN by Liese What do you guys think? 
I also really love the idea of Balayage, is it really hard to do? 
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS MANY THANKS ^_^

MUCH LOVE,

Lauren

xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

42 comments

  1. *stalks blog*
    though my knowledge of makeup is close to 0.... GIRL, your makeup is on fleek~~ <3

    the eye area is really nice ><

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA the pro-est stalker ever Judy ;) I've never had such a quick commenter! :D Thank you so much hunny <3 stap it you're too sweet!

      Delete
  2. YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL~ Love the choice of eyeshadow too! yeay for glitters

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look so big and pretty :) The L'Oreal True Match is such a good everyday foundation.

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu Hanh! <3 it is one of my favourites ^_^ <3

      Delete
  4. Wow Lauren I love your Make Up especially your lip colour:)
    I followed you back:)
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the make-up and the sparkles! Natural glam indeed!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new blog design ^.^
    and omgggg stopppp youre too pretty! *^*
    Love how simple and fresh your makeup looks ^^

    MishCheungX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie!! You look beautiful
    Thanks for ur comment. I already follow you in GFC and bloglovin but we could follow each other in Instagram too!, my name is @travelera.es
    Keep in touch! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look and the little sparkles on your lids are so pretty >w< Teach me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty makeup, love the lip color!
    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skin looks flawless! Definitely need to try out some of these products! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's really not XD thank youuu Sydney ! <3

      Delete
  11. So pretty look >w<
    I love playing with make-up too haha
    I generally created funny/cute make-up when I'm at home :p

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! hehe like all the crazy makeup you'd never ever walk out the house XD <3

      Delete
  12. You're really pretty Lauren omg >.< I play with makeup randomly when I'm at home due to boredom :D I'm always so afraid to put false lashes on myself because I feel like I'm going to accidentally stick them on my real ones haha :P

    Ooo chestnut brown sounds great, subtle colour but it would suit you :)

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank youu Kelly <3 me tooooooooo! It's like a satisfying feeling to draw on your faceeeee ^_^ haha you just gotta do practices and that's why you experiment with makeup at home hehe ^_^ <3

      And thank you! I think I'm going the boring hair kinda route atm haha! <3

      Delete
  13. love your make up look XD I wish Im good at putting make up haha
    you look so prettty ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youu so much tori! <3 I'm sure you are good at it ^_^

      Delete
  14. Great makeup, you have beautiful eyes!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your makeup is a masterpiece- it' so clean and sharp ahhh I'm jealous
    xx
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank youu Ann! you're so gorgeous yourself too :* <3

      Delete
  16. pretty and good job for such nice eye makeup,lauren ^^


    www.petitediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty look dear!
    <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice makeup!!! you are so pretty!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram