, , , , ,

DIY | Phone Case | Marble, Grid, Pressed Flowers

8/21/2015 07:52:00 pm














Hey guys !!! I was truly inspired to make this blogpost because last night I couldn't sleep. I had lots and lots of DIYs going in my head and I just had to do this as soon as I woke up because I was too excited PAHAHA ! This DIY will not cost you plenty (not more than a £1), it will be very affordable since you'll only be using some household/office items.

I had many simplistic designs in mind that would be very trendy. I know marble has been really popular lately, it's just simply very elegant, pure and beautiful! *i know there's so many words to describe how delectable it is* I also went along and tried some other designs through using items I found in my home.

YOU'LL NEED:

Clear phone case
Scissors
Laminator (optional)
Laminator Pouches (optional)
Computer = Printed Marble Design, any designs
Any Grid paper
Pencil/Pen
Cutting Knife
Cutting Board





Here's a pictorial of how I did it ^_^

Draw out the basic shape of your iphone. I used a packaging that came along with a case I brought recently that fills in the INTERIOR of the phone case.

Cut the shape out ^_^! 

Then you're going to check if it actually fits inside your case.

Trace over the phone to your desired pattern. 

I drew on two marble patterns just in case I get my first initial try out wrong.

(OPTIONAL) Then you're going to slip this in with any paper card underneath for a more sturdier finish. Put this under a laminator for a more glossier finish.  Putting it in the laminator will ensure your design will last a long time, you can switch with different designs that you've made.

Once you've got your design cut, make sure it fits nicely into your case. You want to draw out the camera hole using a pen/pencil. Then cut it out ! ^_^ 
VIOLA! I just carefully cut out the camera hole of the phone and it's complete! Put it behind your normal clear phone case :D


Here is another design that I was inspired from Urban Outfitter's cases. Just cruelly take some flowers from your garden (sorry flowers) then place them on the paper to situate where you'll like it.

Glue them slightly onto the page, so when you laminate the flowers won't move on the page.

Put it under the laminator! ^_^


Another design done! ^_^


Also another design, with just using some grid paper you create an easy + simple design!









Hope you like these cases as much as I do ^_^ <3 

<3 Thanks for reading! ^_^

Much Love,

Lauren

xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. these designs are simple and easy ;x
    really love the marbling design though haha
    i think i might do the marbling ones... lol

    'cruelly take some flowers from your garden' lol, tsk! why so cruel -lesigh- ; use those fake plastic ones.. LOL ><

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the marble phone case it's a nice change and unique ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those designs are beautiful, it's a shame I don't have iphone cases, I'd love to do this but I don't think it would work with Samsung xD
    Minae ♥ Minaekei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute love an ideas:).

    Tanya
    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very creative sweetie.
    Lovin it :)
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look SO good. I used to paint my clear phone cases with sparkly nail polish but this seems way cooler. I just spent $30 on a marble laptop case- I wish I had seen this tutorial earlier!!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! haha I want the laptop case too :3 !

      Delete
  7. this is really good! especially when you're case addicted. I know I am! haha thanks for this!

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart
    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool DIY!! You're so creative :) Gotta love a good marble case!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these ;A; These are all such great and creative ideas~ thank you so much for sharing!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you're very welcome and THANK YOU for dropping by <3

      Delete
  10. That's such a creative idea! Look really easy to do but the outcome is very luxurious <3
    thank you for sharing!

    xox
    Reena
    http://bebedejuillet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great little DIY! The marble one looks super expensive! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the marble design! Such a great idea!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite is the marble and grid cases! love the minimal look :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is really cool idea!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow such a simple and affordable way to mix up your phone cases! Love it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Idea!
    I love the flowers one <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Such a cute and unique idea! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog!
    Would you like to support each other by following each other´s blog? ^_^

    Et Omnia Vanitas

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cool DIY especially the marble one.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great DIY, They look so pretty, very talented! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This it such a great DIY! Will definitely try it :)

    Mary || JOIN MY BTS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omggg! such an awesome idea to use flowers! I never thought of it, might design one when I'm free ^__^ <3

    http://lil-soybean.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Impossible to resist,nice look.

    http://www.2015bagshops.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So excited to see future posts, have an amazing experience around the world!
    http://www.auratrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram