LOVE x HATE Tag

7/31/2015 11:13:00 pm

Hey guyss! Today I'm doing the LOVE AND HATE Tag. I was tagged by the lovely NICOLE to do this, please check out her cute blog ^_^ ! 

Thank you soooo much for alllll the birthday comments on the previous post! 
*forever grateful*





The Rules

-List 10 things you LOVE
-List 10 things you HATE
-Nominate 10 other bloggers! 

10 THINGS I HATE (don't really like)

As Nicole says, HATE is a strong word. xD xD 


1) Creative Block 

As an Architecture student myself -I think any arty/creative student can relate to me. Whether its writing or coming up with an amazing design... can be a headache when your mind doesn't get you anywhere. At times I feel this can really challenge me, which then makes me learn to look at new things online or maybe interact with fellow arch mates to get some idea going. XD But I guess it's not something I hate- just stresses me when deadline is near T_T

2) Stress

I'm for real, the most geniune stressy hamster you'd ever meet. Sometimes I really hate that about myself.. because it lets off a really tensional vibe in any working environment. But I guess this stressy me never gives in- I'm not the sort that stops and not do anything. I guess it really pushes me to do better. To do even more. In a way, a good thing about it is it also motivates me to do better and push others? xD

3) Users

From my experience, I wouldn't say I've encountered much users. The 'name' of it is pretty self explanatory. USE. People who just talk to you when they only WANT something from you. From your physical, emotional, mental, holistic self. EVERYTHING. They could just 'use' you for the time being as a replacement whilst they try to find someone better.

4) False Hope

I wished people didn't do this. Why lie about something that you don't really mean? Just say the truth. I really dislike people who keeps someone hanging..whether it's an invite to something- a simple YES or NO is all that is needed. Or simply those who lead people on... and on.. and ON... If you do not have the intention to do something about it.. then SAY IT. Better late than never. > _ <

5) Disorganisation

I have no idea why, I am quite an organised person, which makes me feel really weird with disorganised people. I can't handle people who cannot keep to a schedule which has been set, or do things in an organised way. I mean I wouldn't say I am OCD or super deeeeepdeep cleaner but I like , on time with things, punctual and all that stuff. (Yes, I was one of those students at school who barely missed a day off school or not do their homeworks)

6) Mean + Rude People

Who even likes you?

7) Mornings

I have to be honest, waking up to the morning sun can beee soooooooo dreadful. I'm just a nocturnal person. But recently I've been waking up at godly hours of 7:00AM for work O.O
Lauren might have transformed xD ! If you go uni, you'll understand the feeling of working overtime and just forgetting the definition of sleep HAHAHA. Mornings are great times to sleep. (ehhehe) unhealthy Lauren 

8) My Mood that Swings

Can totallyyyyy relate with youu Nicole! I hate my moodswings. It's sooooooo disgusting ! I think back to all those times when people were hurt when I was suuuuper moody. DAMN. I'm so sorry hehe.

9) People who use your things

I'm not really into sharing certain things with people, CERTAIN people and CERTAIN things haha. It's just quite hard for me to withstand people who use the borrowed item then ruin it. It really irritates me XD. 

10) Being Sad

Well it's never a good feeling, but I guess I always learn and gain something from that saddness. 


10 THINGS I LOVE


1) Family & Friends 

 Cliché, but I love them. They play a BIG BIG part of me, I wouldn't be ME without them. Lauren without her loved ones is just a puzzle with a missing piece. DEEEEEEP mwahhaha.

2) Music

It really speaks to me. It's the best accompany when no ones around. I sound rather dramatic and lonely but I've realised I'm kinda dependent upon what I listen to, and it really soothes how I feel. 

3) Hard Work Paying Off!

As seen on Nicoles, I think education RIGHT NOW is seriously really important to me. I mean yeah, I guess that applies to every student out there. I think when you work really really hard on something but not really expecting much at the end, just knowing that all the time, effort and dedication you've put upon the work. It's a great feeling when the determination gets acknowledged! ^_^

4) Sleep

Love being able to get good sleep, or just generally lounging around in my PJs all day- watching dramas/movies and not give a single care(hehehe) omg this sounds soooo lazy of me but it's definitely my comfort zone. 

5) Being able to do the things I love

I think right now, although my uni course sets me on the mindset of being an Architect. However I'm still discovering myself on what I really love. I still want to branch out on my skills to see what I really want to do in the future. But of course it'd be a dream come true if I ever become a full-time blogger! ^_^ Whatever my life takes me, I'd want to take its challenges. Maybe architecture. Never know ^____^ I just love everything that I do.

6) GOOD FOOD

Whether it's junk or healthy food, GIVE ME. It really lifts my mood up when there's good food around. fattylaurenwantsallyourfood :)))) (quadruple chins) 

7) Feeling Loved

Although I have not found my significant other YET, I think I have to admit that the feeling of being loved is AAAAAAAMAZING! Generally speaking, being loved by friends, their efforts in talking to you or simply visiting, talking, complimenting you are justttt reallly nice gestures <3 
MAKES ME HAPPPPPPPPYYYY :)

8) Piano, Guitar, Singing

As music takes up a big part of me, playing and creating music is my forté hehe ^_^ I love playing whenever I reallllly have nothing to do, improvising or just learning new songs. Simply singing in the showers with music blasting! ^_^

9) ART+ ARCHITECTURE
Quite self explanatory. I just love it. From drawing to designing. I don't think my world would be quite complete without it.

10) Being Happy! 


10 BLOGGERS I NOMINATE:
(I realised I nominated way over the limit of 10 hehe xD)

- Louise from www.thestylewalk.com
- Rachel from http://www.heylinni.com/
- Ann from petitediaries.com
- Emily from ditchtheheels.com
- Zarrah from thebandwagonchic.com



Feel free to do this tag if I haven't tagged you ^_^ <3 

Thank you for reading <3 <3 

Much Love 

xoxoxo






You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. I do agree with you point 4,5,9 and 10 from things that you hate XD
    I don like sharing mine to others, I'm afraid that they would ruin it. especially my favorite things.
    point 4 maybe related to point 10 hahah, arent they?

    for things tht you love, I couldnt agree more with you XD music , sleep, good food and being loved are the best things I love too ^^
    anw thanks for tagging me ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee YES they are! and you're very welcome <3 X Thank you to you too!

      Delete
  2. 10 things you hate is so me!~ (Like, I hate those too - I'm not the 10 things you hate, lol). Hate false hope...
    Junniku blog! (Giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on everything. And rude people really dampens someone's day, let's just don't mind them ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    www.sandrakopko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, you're looking lovely as always, second of all, I'm so jelly of you; I wish I could play an instrument! :(

    I feel like we're so alike, we hate the same things and pretty majority of what you love are on my list ;) I mean the good food and sleep is spot on! haha :D

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA thank youu kel kel :* and aww high five gall!

      :D :D <3

      Delete
  6. You are rocking that lip colour girl! And pretty much your entire list is so on point. Waking up in the morning is the worst thing ever argh! xx

    mellifluousx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank youu! i loveee this lipstick <3 <3 and YESS!

      Delete
  7. Hi:) Nice post, I like! Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know:))
    _______________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love sleeping, you arent alone in the lazy department!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree and can relate to almost all of these lists. Users, rude people and giving false hopes sure are a HATE for sure!! Ha!
    Great post, pretty girl. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for nominating me dear :)
    Stress is one on my list that I hate :)

    Your looking so pretty dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for nominating me~ I will try as fast as possible to make a post!! You can count on me haha
    I've met a lot of 'users' in my life, but I tend to tell them my honest opinion and this kinda scares them off :) You should try it as well haha
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu Jenny ^_^ it's ok take your time <3

      Delete
  12. I love this list and can totally relate on all of these points, especially MORNING!! UGH! I am so not a morning person. I am definitely not production anytime before 10, haha. Thank you for the tag!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome hun! and thank youu for dropping by <3

      Delete
  13. This is a fun post to read, Lauren. Yeah, I hate waking up in the morning, too.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know what to write on my tag since you said it all

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omigosh are you my long lost twin? We have soo many things in common XD I relate to every point (except the art/architecture and guitar part because I suck at those, and I'm a biomedical science student hahah) Everything else tho.. WE DA SAMEE <3 Man, I really really dislike false hope too.. I've been let down by a certain person in the past too many times to count and it made me not expect anything from anyone anymore. No expectation, no disappointment right?

    I also lovee good food!! Definitely a big foodie here hehe. I'm glad you did the tag Lauren! ^^

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA girrrrl we da sisterz or something ;) ?! I guess fate brought us together since I felt sooooo CLOSE to you when I first spoke to you <3 it's so good that I started blogging otherwise I wouldn't have met anyone new :D

      thank youuu hunny for tagging me in this! I had alot of fun and I guess I rediscovered what I loved and disliked! :D

      <3

      Delete
  16. Great post!

    Please click on the link on my blog
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/banana-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh, I could associate with so many things you love/hate, too!
    Nice list hahaha & thanks for the nomination!
    I'll post an entry to this soon :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu Michelle! <3 have fun doing the tag :D <3

      Delete
  18. Awww I've only just seen this! Thanks for tagging me :) may add this to my blog soon.

    Love the list! Good food and feeling loved is definitely on my love list!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. woah, this post was made in july.... but it's okay! better late than never ;)

    i relate to your dislikes... except the morning part... i use to HATE the mornings but i guess i'm getting old, i wake up early and sleep early... ROFL

    the music part, lol, we can be loners together with music while bumming in our pjs! haha :) <3
    and food! you know you want those junk food!!! don't like ;)

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, typo... i meant --> ' don't lie' haha

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram