KIKO MINI HAUL // REVIEW

7/10/2015 10:12:00 pm





I also popped into KIKO for the first time. I've heard alot of good things from this makeup brand so I thought I'd give it a go. I picked up a NUDE lip liner called SMART LIP PENCIL in No 700. It's just this realllllly nice nude shade that I think would be great for any smokey eye look, and especially the KYLIE JENNER nude lip trend has been the hype recently. <3




ABOVE: The lip liner glided on super smooth, I didn't expect it to be so easy to apply for something so affordable.
I think I paid around £1.20 for this, and was the best decision ever made. I definitely recommend these lip liners, the last power is amazing! 

Check out your local KIKO or their website and grab some whilst it's on SALE ^.^






I also picked up this CC Cream Cushion System ^^. I've only tried this for one time but I feel like the colour is alittle bit too dark for me > < I felt abit lost in the shop as it was in the sale shelves.. However I do feel like if this does run out I could then maybe add some lighter shade bbcream into it as a refill ^_^ the cushion has been the hype lately in Asia and also in the UK! I've been so desperate to buy the one from Etude House, however I can't get my hands on it! I just wanted to try this one out hehe :D


So sorry for the lack of posts lately > < It's mainly because I've been working non-stop this week! 
Hopefully I'll post more this weekend :D

Hope you're all enjoying the weather wherever you are ^_^ 

Do you guys shop at KIKO? And if so, what is your favourite product from Kiko?

THANKS FOR READING!

Much Love,

xoxoxoxox

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Omg hi5! I've never heard of this brand till like last month when I went to a big plaza! I got myself a darkish lipstick (into dark lipsticks atm) so this post is perfect x: New follower of yours *O* I hope you can check out mine ;3


    Petite Cherry Review @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you so much ^ ^ and of course :D

      Delete
  2. Great haul, I like the colors you got ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip liner look good on you, never hear of that brand but I'll check it out <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you should try it out ! it's amazing :D

      Delete
  4. hello lauren! thanks for drop by my blog! followed you back already dear :)
    wahh I never heard about this brand before but it does looks great,especially the lip liner!
    im gonna check all about kiko then,hehe~

    www.petitediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you so much Ann! it's an amazing brand, quite affordable ^^
      <3

      Delete
  5. Great choices :D I especially love the lip liner! For BB cushions, I definitely recommend the one from Laneige. It's soo nice and makes your skin flawless and brighter :3

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankkk youuu nicole! yeahhh I heard alot about Laneige! :D thanks for dropping by ^^

      Delete
  6. Just came across your blog and i'm in love! Mind checking mine out, and maybe follow?

    -Michelle xx

    __
    instagram: @pastellights (www.instagramcom/pastellights)
    website: www.pastellightsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you bought nice stuff! kiko is a good brand. i like the lipliner, looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE yeahhh it's such a great brand ^ ^ thank you <3

      Delete
  8. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram