, , ,

deep talk #6 float

7/18/2015 09:14:00 pm


I'm quite the open type of person in terms of making friends. However I CHOOSE my friends/ who I speak to. I've just only recently recovered from the over-chronic heartbreak, which in turn makes more deviant upon making 'guy' friends. It's quite a disappointing thing really. It's not that I want to bring about my own personal things onto this blog, but it's kind of like a life lesson for me learn- and to remember. I'm not hurt, nor absolutely depressed. I've got things that have kept me going, happy which is good I guess? :) 

I've tried several attempts in trying to be 'friends' with these people, however it's just so... how do I explain it.... It's just feels so disgusting. I've never felt so disrespected as a woman before. 
I actually consider myself as the sort that would not fall for anyone easily, unless you've really captured me (emotionally, mentally, physically, holistically etcetc). But I cannot believe that people could literally USE you, use your little broken band-aided heart into forgetting their 'ex'.  :(

I don't want to strongly go against people, who think it's ok to find someone new into getting over their ex. However in my experience, I've found that it's totally hurtful yet inequitable. For both parties. It's like sharing with someone else's float ring whilst you're lost in the sea, trying to find someone to save you from the flowing, never ending viscious cycle. However, the person found someone they need to save, they take your float ring which leaves you drowning. Or in cliché terms, your favourite toy has gone missing, which you then decide to buy a new toy to play around with as a replacement for the lost, but then found the old one again- so you throw away the 'replacement'. :( 

People has to go through heartbreak, to acknowledge and appreciate the love in front of their eyes. 

I'm not shattered into pieces, but if I were to put myself into an analogy, I would probably be a mirror. A mirror that is not completely broken into pieces, still strong on the wall, but you can clearly see the cracks and a reflection of fragmentation. 

I really wished there will be some sort of decency of 'guy friends' that I may later on meet, it's been quite a traumatising lesson. I would say I'm fine, but I'm not.  Just knowing how these people who think they can EASILY step into your life, or they're the last guy on earth. *sighs* Maybe it's just my own problem for not being able to be 'friends' with them. :(

In all honestly, I'm soooooo glad they were no one important to me, nor have I ever lust over them. They were never friends, nor acquaintances. I never fell for their pitfalls, which they think they can easily get to me. 

I was just shocked by the way people can use you so easily. 

BUT on the bright side, I remember all the good friends that I've encountered. The ones who actually care, the ones who seem to be great people in general. 
MWAHAHA and working has been rewarding- causes less overthinking. 

What do you guys think of users? Let me know in the comments ^ ^ 

HAHA hope I didn't sound too much of a poop.  > < Sorry 

:D Trying to be happyyyy, staying postive :D
 Release all the bad stuff and take in all the good!
 So sorry with this moody post :( Hope I'll be able to post some MOTD or OOTD posts soon after endless working :D



Much Love,

xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Hey Lauren,

    People who use you are not worth your time or love. I know it may sound cliche but life really is to short to waste time on people that simply does nothing to your life.

    I hope you are ok.

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Paula! I know I should just do that in the first place!

      Thanks for dropping by ^ ^

      Delete
  2. Being a rebound or close to the feeling of it is never a good thing, at least in my opinion. We all go through heartaches but it's never right to use another person for your own selfish reason. I might be a little biased at this because I've once gone through a similar situation. The hardest thing in this situation is knowing that all those you spent with them you were thinking about how happy you are, while them, on the other hand, are thinking that this is only something short term, something they need to get over the past. I'm very glad that you got out of it and have found things that can keep you going. Just remember that whatever you're feeling, it's only temporary !

    Hope all goes well for you (:

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I wished I realised earlier and just stopped speaking to those people :(
      It's sad that I know these people never had the intention to hurt others but just turn out to be my expectations were too high :/

      Thank youu !

      <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I've met countless of people who do just the same, but I only think of them as parasites. They feed off into another person's emotions and it only takes a matter of time before everything goes messed up. Just don't mind this kind of people. In fact, good for you since you spotted them early on before they could totally cause some damage on you. Remember you're worth more than that and you deserve people who are really worthy of your respect. :)


    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! Yes I'm so glad before I turn out to be in some deep depression again o.O

      thank you so much Mimi! Hopefully time will tell.

      Delete
  4. Just quit negative people out of your life! You deserve to be happy <3
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww stay positive as you are girl. that's just how life is sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Annie! yes life can be daunting than it sounds !

      Delete
  6. I know everything will be fine.
    I know it will be hard for it right now but soon enough you'll just laugh at yourself on what happen.
    Cheer up pretty!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh :/ I'm sorry you had to go through this. Just think that everything will be fine, and those cracks will disappear with time and you will be a beautiful looking mirror hanging on a beautiful wall :)

    My heart goes to you <3 x

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW that's so sweet! <3 thank you so much Pam xox

      Delete
  8. People come and go. That is life. Users do use but there is lesson in it too. Cheers and be happy :)BTW, lovely cute blog.
    Your new blog follower.
    Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess they do, I should realise this :)

      thankkk youu!

      Delete
  9. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry that you had to go through this. It might sound like a cliche but get rid of people who only drag you down. Life is too short to be wasted, it's not selfish thinking or doing but healthy. Just close that chapter of your life and open the next one..
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank youu so much! and yesss NEW CHAPTER! ^ ^ <3

      Delete
  11. There’s so much more to life than finding someone who will want you, or being sad over someone who doesn’t. There’s a lot of wonderful time to be spent discovering yourself without hoping someone will fall in love with you along the way, and it doesn’t need to be painful or empty. You need to fill yourself up with love. Not anyone else. Become a whole being on your own. Go on adventures, fall asleep in the woods with friends, wander around the city at night, sit in a coffee shop on your own, write on bathroom stalls, leave notes in library books, dress up for yourself, give to others, smile a lot. Do all things with love, but don’t romanticize life like you can’t survive without it. Live for yourself and be happy on your own. It isn’t any less beautiful, I promise. For those who have used someone to get through the past, screw them, they don't know what love really is. You are such an amazing and beautiful person inside and out and you deserve love from someone who respects you and loves you unconditionally. In time, it will come, when your mirror is shiny as new again, when the cracks have been covered with all the good things and positive support from people who have always been there to love you! :)

    Take care and have a great week!
    http://www.raysofraya.com/lightness
    instagram: https://instagram.com/theraysofraya/
    facebook:https://www.facebook.com/raysofraya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes people have to hurt people in order for them to get hurt even more in the future if you get what I mean.

    All I'm saying is people make mistakes but it does not define them as a person.

    I just don't believe someone who would talk to someone to use them purposely but rather he did what he had to do so no one would get hurt anymore, either that be you or his 'old toy'

    Apart from that, I like your blog! Keep it up xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram