,

200 FOLLOWERS! Follow Me ON INSTAGRAM!

7/15/2015 09:25:00 pm


Hey gorgeous ;)

Just wanted to say a BIG MAHOOOSIVE THANK YOU to all those who have followed me on this blog, it means ALOT to me.  Although there has been times where I haven't consistently put posts up, I've loved every moment of sharing some fashion moments that I had. I know 200 followers doesn't sound many, but it's like a little achievement for me and pushes me to want to share even more blogposts later on in the future. (it's always about being grateful :) From fashion, makeup, personal update, travelling and life. I've absolutely been loving receiving every SINGLE comment from all of you. 

It has definitely made my day 1000000% better since I'm quite the introverted type hehe xD But also I've been quite a depressing individual lately last year during Uni, updating on my blog about anything and seeing comments has been rewarding and exciting! :D 

Once again, thank you soooooo sooo much! 

Please tell me what blogposts I could do apart from Makeup of the Day or Outfit of the Day :D 

I'd loveeee your suggestions ^ ^ 

I hope we will continue to support each other hehe ^ ^ <3 
Thanks for all the loving comments :)

MUCH LOVE,

Lauren

XOXOXO

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN

Instagram   @laurlauu 
                  @laurrlove



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hi sweetie, I am following you back via gfc&bloglovin. :) we can follow each other on instagram too, what do you think? :)

    Simona | liveinfoxworld.blogspot.com

    ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, love <3 <3 <3 Why not try out a life style post if you're looking for something new :)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 200 followers! More to come.

    https://sartorialisttoujours.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lauren :D Hmm it would be interesting to see more of your personal posts.. I dunno haha, your thoughts on a certain topic maybe? Or beauty product reviews? For your outfit of the day photos, if you can, have someone take the photos for you? It would look more professional and nice :) Just some ideas for you haha~

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow you on instagram <3
    :)
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations <3
    http://fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, I loved your blog, it is a love.
    I am already following if you can repay thank now.
    http://www.naughtygiirl.com
    https://instagram.com/daaioliveira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your outfit pics! I need to follow you on Instagram! <3
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on hitting a milestone :) You definitely deserve it! Btw I followed you as well.
    Jenny <3
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats i love urr style ♡
    www.swingchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats i love urr style ♡
    www.swingchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram