,

Zara Boot Haul

6/24/2015 05:22:00 pm




Zara Trafaluc Elastic Ankle Boot




Zara Trafaluc Open Sole Track Bootie 



Hey guys, just wanted to show you my amazing buys during the first few days of the Zara online sale. I immediately put both of these into my basket as I've been eyeing on the both for a very long time. I was soooo stoked when I got these at a very affordable price, especially I am a student with a very limited budget.

These boots would last me a very long time, since Zara is known for its superior quality. I can then rock these later on within the winter times, would be a great staple piece ^^

I'm not sure if they're still around in Zara stores, but keep looking ^ ^ Zara is my favourite shop, mainly because of its sleek and simple styles, that are endlessly stylish.

Elastic Ankle Boot- RRP. £29.99 SALE £12.99
Open Sole Track Bootie- RRP. £12.99


Thanks for reading ^ ^

I'd love to know what'd you like me to post up next time! 

Much Love,

xoxoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Very nice boots!
    xoxo

    elegantetpuissant.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super cute!
    Enjoy the day, sweetie.

    >> Check my cool Madonna Green lenses! <<

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I'm in LOOOVE with those boots ^^ you have greaaat taste :D loving your blog too~ so glad I came across itt! new follower :D
    Sindy xx
    http://heeeysindy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sindy! Aww that's so sweet of you! thank you so much ^ ^ <3

      Delete
  4. I love ankle booties and these ones you chose look really pretty!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, those are the perfect boots as fall approaches!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Sale shopping is the best! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love zara shoes! its one of the few stores that has my size in Japan!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are so durable as well! thanks for dropping by samantha!

      Delete
  8. Great choice of boots, might need to visit Zara soon :)

    stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zara shoes are amazing, and these are no exception!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Are these boots comfortable to walk in? I plan on buying them too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram