, , , , , ,

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

6/13/2015 09:42:00 pm


Hey guys I wanted to share what I have in my bag as ESSENTIALS for Uni ^_^

Macbook Pro Retina Display, 13 inch, with Champagne Case from Ebay BUY HERE
iPhone 6, 4.7 inch, Gold
Makeup Bag from Jill Stuart
Beats Solo, Matte Pink
Paul Costelloe Dressage Wallet from TKMaxx
Battery Pack for Phone
Zucca Water Bottle
Frisk Mints
Home Keys
Compact Mirror





My bag is from Zara, I think it's from the Trafaluc range. I really like this bag because you can hold it handbag way or the messenger option.

What's your handbag essential, and that you can't live without?

I'd love to know, please comment down below ^_^

Much Love

xoxoxoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. The headphones are so cute! I love the Totoro keychain also! Yay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you haha ! YES studio ghibli fans ftw <3

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your beats! Don't think i've ever seen them in that shade!

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! ^_^ I think you can definitely find them in Asian countries ! :)

      Delete
  3. That macbook case looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to have earphones man, Beats are so good! Perfect for journeys! X

    Bioderma Blogger Event over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are a must!! thanks for dropping by ^_^

      Delete
  5. I loveeee your laptop case - I'm going to go check it out now! My essential is my Brita filter water bottle. Can't be without it.

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! It's so affordable and durable <3

      Ahh I heard those water bottles are great!

      thanks for dropping by ^^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram