Vampy Inspired Makeup Look

6/12/2015 07:36:00 pm




Today I decided to give this dark red-ish makeup look a try out, since I don't wear this type of look that often, experimentation was fun ^_^ 

Face: 3CE Glossing Waterful Foundation
Eyes: Benefit You're So JetSet Eyeshadows + Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette, Maybelline Eyeliner + Mascara (Falsies)
Eyebrows: Elf Eyebrow Gel
Lips: Revolution Lip Stick- Rebel with Cause and also black eyeshadow to create Ombré look

Thanks for dropping by! 

Comment down below on what's your favourite eyeshadow palette! I'd love to know ^_^ 

Much Love

xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, soo beautiful! I love this vampy look!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting and unique look! Love it!

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look! My favorite eyeshadow palette has to be the first named palette from urban decay.. I use it on a lot of my clients and I can create day as well as evening looks with it- works so well on all skin tones!

    http://beautlfull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, honestly this is PERFECT, you look so beautiful here! wow!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram