, , , , ,

Update // Job Interview // OOTD // Haul

6/16/2015 03:59:00 am








Selfie after Interview ^_^




Crochet Top- Primark- £9
Nude Sandals- Primark- £5



Hey guys, how has the start of your week been?

Today was my interview for a job role at retail, I had high hopes for this one as I thought I did pretty well whilst speaking to the manager. Was pretty devastated to receive an email after I'd got home that they couldn't process me through. I was actually wondering what wasn't enough for me to get the job... Did I say something wrong in the interview? It actually meant alot to me to get a job at ANY place since I've never really been out of my comfort zone to search for a sales assistant. Ever since I was young, I had been working at my parent's restaurant as a waitress.

Although it has hit me that I'm not accepted.. not knowing the reason as to why I'm not good enough for the job.. Nevertheless, this won't stop me from hunting jobs. HAHAHA.
Went straight home and applied for several jobs, literal concentration- scrolling through careers websites and filling forms and forms and forrrrrmmmssss...

Anyways. I had a good day anyway. Even though I spent a long time memorising what to say in the interview, I felt like I had a good time with my friend out in town ^_^
After my interview, I decided to give myself a treat and bought some new clothes. Went into Primark and spotted this white crochet top for £9! ^_^ It was so pretty I couldn't resist!
I also picked up some cute nude sandals for £5- I think it was on sale, it made me feel summery even though I have nowhere to go this season.


How has your day been?

Comment down below on how you've overcome with not getting the jobs that you've originally wanted. How did you handle it? I'd love to know- it'll definitely be helpful ^_^

Much Love


xoxoxoxo


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Love the sandals. <3 I need to buy new ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and you look so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous!

    Sorry to hear that the interview didn't work out as planned! Keep your head up and, if something similar happens next time, don't be afraid to ask for feedback! Interviewers are always happy to give you some insights into how you went =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I'd love to ask for feedback however they only just emailed me telling me to not ask for feedback > <

      But it's ok, I'll keep looking for jobs ^_^

      Thank you so much for dropping by <3

      Delete
  5. All the best to you and your future job! I'm sure you'll do better in future interviews. :) I prepared a lot for my first part-time job interview, and it turned out to be so informal haha. Life is just so unexpected. I've just subscribed to you via GFC. Do drop by my site :)

    http://g-why.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yess! the unexpected just makes life even more exciting!

      Thanks for dropping by ^_^ <3 I'll come see your blog noww :)

      Delete
  6. Love ur outfit ^^
    Anw I ever failed some job interviews, haha I felt really sad and didn't wanna find jobs anymore. But parents and friends were support me and, so its okay there were many other jobs waiting ^^ And now I enjoy my recent jobs
    for u, dont give up and always try to find other jobs that u want ^^ fighting , u will get better job ^^

    followed ur blog, mind to follow back? Thanks
    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for the encouragement! I know there will be a job hopefully waiting for me!
      I'm happy for you, you're so positive!

      Thank you for dropping by <3

      Delete
  7. I hope you'll find a great job <3 love all your pictures, so pretty!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! I really hope so!!

      <3
      Thanks for dropping by!!!

      Delete
  8. ah dear, dont feel put off by this, I´m jobhunting forever and its so hard to get something lol xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is so cute! Don't worry, keep trying :)
    Btw, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and google+? Let me know!

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram