, , ,

#OOTD Kimono Love

6/21/2015 03:34:00 pm




Hey guyss ^_^

Wanted to show you my beloved fashion item for summer 
KIMONOS! 
I found this really cute kimono from H&M, it was from the Coachella range. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. 

KIMONO: H&M - £14.99- Sale for £7
Crochet Pale Pink Top - Pou Dou Dou
Black Jeggings- Primark
Nude Gem Sandals- Primark 














 iPhone 6 Full Mandala Case from Ebay Buy Here





Thanks for reading and dropping by to my blog ^_^ 

Please leave a comment on what your favourite fashion piece for this summer! I'd love to know!

I love comments, they make my day!!! feel free to leave your blog links, I'll definitely get back to you and check your blog out too ^_^ 

Much Love

xoxoxoxo


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love the kimono! Looks super cute on you! I'm still looking for my ideal one, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystal! ^_^ Hehe go find that ideal kimono girl :* !

      Delete
  2. You're so cuuute! I love your hair and I think your kimono is super nice ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice jacket! thanks for visiting my blog
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kimono! I love wearing these in the summer :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are the best ^^ thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  5. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kimono it's really pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram