, , , , , , , , ,

MY ZARA WISHLIST

6/25/2015 04:24:00 am


Hey Guys, another Zara related post! I wanted to share with you guys some of Zara's amazing pieces that you must go check out now because it's their sale season! This is a list according to my preferences and I hope you like it ^ ^ !

CLICK ON THE PINK NAME TO DIRECT YOU TO THE PRODUCT (ZARA WEBSITE)
some may not have a link as I couldn't find it// or have sold out.


These jeans looked sooo nice on the model, love how the ripped effect were not so great- which gives it a touch of edge-iness!

White Halter Neck Layered Top
I couldn't find the link to this top because I think it's sold out already :( But I saw this on someone and it looked sooooooooooo elegant. The white colour meant that it would easily suit many other pieces.

I actually just ordered this one online because I couldn't believe how affordable it went down to. It was originally £59.99, now only £29.99. I was super stoked to find it in my size too! It's soo great to go through their website and find items you've been eyeing for and it's just the perfect time to purchase it. I think my love with leather/fake leather jackets will never fade. They're timeless pieces that you can rock anytime of the year. <3 #TEAMLEATHERJACKETS

My same love goes for the black halter neck as it's just so unique, versatile and great for a night out or a dinner party! 

I was attracted by how translucent yet soft looking the colour was. It really looked great on the model, as this was paired with white jeans. Blue blouses are the way to go this summer, great to coordinate with- especially with white. WHITE & BLUE <3

These are statement pieces that are a must in your wardrobe. I liked how the shorts looked so fragmented, there were a range of soft blue to dark blue to white in the shorts. Great piece to pair with especially in this season!

These black sandals look soooo gorgeous and I can just imagine wearing these with a long dress. I wished I had a ball to go to this summer :(

It's my dream to have these types of shoes for my graduation (i know it's sad that advance plan) 
They're always an elegant type of heel that could glam up any outfit!

I was attracted by the cuteness in this top. The halter neck and the embroidery. Great piece to match with some shorts and a kimono.

This top gives alot of frame to the body structure. I find that this would be also be an awesome piece to wear on casual days or breezy summer nights.

I was captivated by the lacing detail on the sleeve of the dress. Think it'd be stunning to wear to a wedding with some cute nude heeled sandals 

Suede Bucket Bag
This bag looked soo cute and I thought it'd match alot of the items from this list. 

Pinstriped Top
I saw Bubzbeauty wearing this and I couldn't resist adding this onto my wishlist. It's actually a very endless piece that I think looks pretty with some white jeans underneath or a cute skirt. The pinstriped vertical top is something I've been eyeing for and I think the Zara one looks like it's the one. 

Thanks for reading ^ ^ 

What's your favourite piece? Comment down below because I'd love to know!

Much Love

xoxoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Beautiful items ! Love the silk v-neck blouse
    Love your blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Let me know, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm your new follower, Lauren. Have a wonderful day. xoxo

      Delete
  2. That striped shirt is gorgeous! Love it!

    Courtney | http://www.courtselizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute selection. I love shopping with Zara:). There are so many classy and chicness to choose from:).

    Ox
    Tanya
    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice wishlist, I love zara, too!
    I love how they offer so many things in bohemian style currently +
    their clothes are a good quality and not too expensive :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * PS. I added you back on Google+ btw*

      Delete
    2. @michellemoon Thank you! YESS I love the bohemian style !

      Delete
  5. love zara, so many great things here!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! zara definitely is on point this year!

      Delete
  6. nice wishlist ^^ love the Light Pink Sleeved Dress ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you follow eachother? If yes , please follow me on GFC and leave a comment. I will come back and follow you. Loves.

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally partial to the biker jacket!! That's so awesome you ordered it at such a discount! All of your wish list is lovely ;)
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would also be in my wishlist,they're great items.I love the black embroidered top wow
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Wishlist - I love all of the pieces!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-by-Emina/1079990232027881
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram