, , , , , , , , , , ,

My Skincare Routine ❤

6/22/2015 03:55:00 pm



I wanted to show you my skincare routine in maintaining my skin. Would say my face is a combination of dry to oily, face is rather dry whereas my T-zone is more oily.
During stressful periods, my face would be very prone to spots. This is why my skincare routine has been sooo helpful to me lately, especially with the tea tree range. 

At night and day, depends if I exfoliate or not, I use Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner after I wake up and before I moisturise at night. I just take cotton pads and put this all over my face so the tea tree oil acts upon my spots. With working specifically upon the Spots and bumps on my forehead, I tend to use the Tea Tree Oil (Blended) itself. The oil can at first not really suit your scent taste, however it has gradually helped with the appearance/or the physical spots itself.

For a night time go-to cream, I use Olay Essentials Beauty Fluid. I don't really realise much difference this does to my skin, however it does keep my skin moisturised. It can't really go wrong since I've been staying committed to this since I was like 14. 

I recently purchased the Olay Anti Wrinkle 2in1 Firm & Lift Anti-Wrinkle Booster + Firming Serum. (such a long name haha.) This was due to not being able to purchase the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum.. (because I'm budget cautious) I wanted to try a serum...and Olay drugstore products could do the job. But yeah, it claims to give me radiant healthier looking skin and firmer appearance (wrinkle reduce- even though I don't think I have any.) I was captivated by the fact that it will help me within 21 days... So I'll see how this goes. ^_^

I use Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my makeup and also Garnier's Moisture Match for Combination to Oily Skin. What's great about this cleansing water is that it does its job in removing my makeup but also it's great that there's no scent. I also adore the Moisture Match moisturiser, I use this as day cream as it gives me a matte finish (no shine). 




For exfoliating, I use both Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream and also Neutrogena's Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control. They are both great, makes my skin feel squeaky clean! 


 I've realised how important it was to use a foundation primer. I was given this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer from the John Lewis Best Buys box, and I've loved it. I just apply this after I've moisturised and tonered before I apply foundation. 



 On a regular basis for setting foundation, I've been loving Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder. This stuff is great! No wonder so many people have raved about this! I've stuck by this translucent setting powder than to my drugstore Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder as it gives me a VERY soft finishing touch, quite similar to Baby Powder. It claims to set my skin like a blotting sheet, getting rid of the oily feel on my skin. However it does still FEEL abit oily at times on my skin, but the APPEARANCE of my skin does not become oily. - if that makes sense XD
DEFINITELY recommend to anyone looking for a powder that gives a really soft and matte finish.

 Have to admit, I don't have nice, flawless body skin. However I discovered BioOil! I got this from Primark surprisingly, this was because they were sold at a very good price- I think it was around £7 or something, which is more than 50% cheaper than other retail stores. The one I got has 125ml worth of product. I'm nearly half way there and I do realise it has improved my body appearance and the physical texture. Just apply around a coin size around the body area two times a week before sleeping. 



And of course, you can never go wrong with Vaseline. I use this for my lips for it to keep moisturised and it does the job ^_^ 

Anyway, Hope you enjoyed reading my skincare routine ^_^
Please recommend me any products that could be suitable for my skin!  I'd love to know what you guys use!! 


Thanks for dropping by!

Much Love,

xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I use the Garnier Cleansing Water as well, it's such a great product! I also love using tea tee oil for spots and blemishes, it's so good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing products! I use them everyday ^_^
      Thanks for dropping by <3

      Delete
  2. I want to try that cleansing water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's very affordable and great on any skin type ^^

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with tea tree products! They've really saved me and my blemish prone skin.
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're great! thanks for dropping by ^^

      Delete
  4. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading.vine vera

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram