, , , , , , , ,

MY GO-TO SUMMER NAILS- Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M ❤

6/06/2015 09:50:00 pm



Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M- Shades Lychee (Left) and Huckleberry (Right)





Hey how y'all doing? thought I'd show you guys my FAVOURITE nail polish right now, I've currently been wearing the Lychee Barry M nail paint for the longest time, been applying coats repeatedly throughout this month non stop ! I haven't tried Huckleberry just yet, however I'm definitely sure I'll love it!

With nail polishes, I really think the drying formula has to be fast but also doesn't chip as quick. I'm very happy with Barry M nail polishes as it's quite affordable and the colour selections are wide. Especially with this new gelly formula, I think as a new Barry M user, I'm so impressed ^_^

If you ever come to choosing nail polishes this summer, I definitely recommend the nude-ish or pastel shades from Barry M, they're gorgeous and easy to match with many clothings.

I got mine at an offer of buy one get one half price at Superdrug, but I'm sure you'll find them where there is a Barry M counter ^_^

Nail Shade: Lychee





Thanks for reading!

Leave a comment on your favourite nail polishes / colour for summer this year! I'd love to know <3

Much Love 

xoxoxoox

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love your photos!! Thank you for following me on bloglovin, followed back and followed on GFC :D

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nail varnish. Love the colour. Will you also show huckleberry to us soon?
    Mrsinlondon blog | Travel | Lifestyle | London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I will show huckleberry soon ^_^
      thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. iiiih, your keys, too cute
    I wish I would have nice nails, my polish gets demolished in only few hours (unless i sleep)

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you!
      definitely try these polishes out- they dry quick and are super affordable ^_^

      thanks for dropping by ^_^

      Delete
  5. Lovely nails and colour! I'm jealous! <3 my nails are so bad :{

    ichigocake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram