, , , , ,

MOTD & OOTD Red Lip

6/23/2015 05:49:00 pm








TOP: Primark
SKIRT: TKMaxx
PHONE CASE: Buy Here




Hey Guys ! Wanted to share with you my makeup and outfit of the day, 

I really enjoy wearing Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette lately, it's got all the neutral nude soft colours with a bit of bronzy sheen. I added a red lippy to finish off the glam makeup look 

EYESHADOW : Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette (Naked 3 Palette) 
EYELINER: Collection 2000 Fast Stroke
FOUNDATION: L'oreal True Match
CONCEALER: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 
LIPS: Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish 107
Bronzer: Sleek Bronzer in Light

Hope you enjoyed reading this post ^_^ 

and have a great week ahead of you <3

Follow me on Instagram: laurrlove // laurlauu

Much Love 

xoxoxo



You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram