, , , , , , ,

InStyle Magazine's Best Beauty Buys 2015

6/03/2015 06:51:00 pm





Hey how are you guys doing?

Recently, my mum offered me this beauty box as she's a loyal John Lewis member. This award-winning selection includes samples that has been popular within the shop, and I'm so excited to try them out ^_^

I've never had the chance to try most of these high end brands, with an expectation that they'll be great since they're the Best Beauty Buys 2015.

Box Includes:

James Read Sleep Mask Tan
Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Dermalogica Microfoliant

Have you guys tried out any of these products? And if so, what did you think of them?

Comment down below, because I'd love to know ^__^
Hope you're all having a lovely day :D


Much love

xoxoxox


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great little box of goodies!
    I'd love to have a sample selection like this!!
    I've tried the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I know people love it but I just couldn't get past the smell!
    Hope you enjoy everything :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! You should be able to grab one if you're a regular customer at John Lewis!
      I think I'll enjoy it too! ^_^ thanks for dropping by :D <3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram