deep talk #4

6/28/2015 07:47:00 pm





Hey guys. It's been a while since I did these kinds of posts. 
Today and yesterday night just felt abit emotional with things. 
I felt abit down the hill since I wasn't doing much.. kinda waiting for my first work shift to start next week.
I'm actually unsure if I'm going to like this job... however the pay seems to be more than retail stores. Even though 
this job isn't as exciting as it seems.. It will be ok. Just holddddd on LAU!!! Just hope to find a proper internship next
summer...!



Also worried about my results day for the first year of uni next week. Just hoping for a pass- AT LEAST. 
Sometimes it's better to not expect too much..
 to prevent from any worse-r consequences.

ME TALKING TO MYSELF:

Even though you can worry as much as you like right now..
but you can't undo the pass. 
Just know you've tried your best LAUREN!!


Some things that just keep reminding you of the past.. 
you just got to let it go. 
It's only for the best.. and you just have to cooperate. 
Better to have a fresh start than holding onto something that wasn't meant to be.
It's just a matter of time.. 
Hopefully time will heal. 

Thanks for reading ^ ^ Sorry it's not very relevant HAHAHAHA 

Hope you liked the dreamcatcher I got from HERE 

Much Love

xoxox





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Omg, that dream catcher is so cute!!! ♥


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Dear l follow you blog :) ^#20

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMO! Dreamcatcher~ The colour is so cute ^^ Haha~~ also your panda doll, *It is panda? haha, I don't think so. But seems same~*

    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you!! yess it is a panda doll ^^
      and sure no problem! ^^

      Delete
  4. Hi; Haha, I know that feel. I think I should find a part time job for this summer break, no? Because I'm feeling so empty even doing some stuff on the net... I wish to you good luck! I think you would like, good luck, really!
    What you say it's true!
    Lovely text <3

    I'm following you <3 I hope you can follow me back <3

    fume,
    sleepy-deer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I'm glad someone understand how it feels!

      I've followed you back ^^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram