WORK WORK WORK

5/07/2015 10:55:00 pm

Anyone reaching towards their finals, bombarded with assignment deadlines, exams, stress, sleep deprivation ? If you are, welcome to the club.
Here's some hallucinatory-inspired photos I played around with whilst I was procrastinating > <


Foundation: Urban Decay Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup.
I absooooluutely recommend this foundation. It really is weightless and feels soooo bare and nice on the skin.
Eyes: Benefit She's so Jetset palette
Lips: Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit


What you guys been up to? Do you also have finals to go through?
Comment below how you've dealt with it > <

LET'S WORK HARD GUYS <3



much love xoxox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram