, , ,

OOTD #3

5/02/2015 08:55:00 pm



excuse my chubbiness =(



Hey how's you all doing? Today's weather is soooo windy over here where I go uni :( so had to leash out my fav shearling jacket from MissGuided. It's so cosy to wear and can match nearly everything. The bright skies nearly fooled me and my friend in wearing tshirts and just a cardi. Cannot wait till the suns actually out ^_^ Credits goes to my bestie for taking photos for me, she was too shy for me to take a photo of her =(

Jacket- MissGuided 
Jumper- Tkmaxx
High Waisted Jeans- Primark
Trainers- Nike

What posts should I do? Please let me know in the comments :D


Much love xoxox

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Hi babe! Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day! You look amazing in that shearling jacket! I also have one and maybe it's time to take out my jacket for a spin! ;) xo Vivian

    http://twoward.com
    IG: @twowardvivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely Vivian! thank you :)xox

      Delete
  2. Love this jacket! It looks so warm and cozy.
    Really like the pop of color in those laces too. Such an interesting way to add some vibrancy!

    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to drop by! thank you and i will ^_^ <3

      Delete
  4. Great outfit!! I love your jacket and sneakers especially :) you look great <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket so much and it looks great on you! good choice<3

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram