OOTD #2

5/01/2015 08:50:00 pm









How's everyone doing? Been so stressed out with my uni work lately.. been procrastinating alot which isn't great > _ < Today, I popped into H&M just to have a quick look-expecting myself not to buy anything as usual, since it's very hard for me to pick something. To my surprise I found this jumper- which I am aware it's not really a spring-summerish attire, but oh well it was only £3! :D (originally for £24.99)

How do you guys normally avoid yourself from procrastinating? I'd love to know ;)

Hope you're all having a lovely day

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. great pictures honey, cool!
    Big kiss
    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/outfit-in-rosso-e-bianco-by-bhell-jeans/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram