Collective Makeup + Skincare Haul ♡

4/29/2015 05:18:00 am


HELLO SWEETIES!!! 
These are some products I accumulated over the last month from Superdrug and Sephora.


On my face: UD Skin Weightless Foundation, Elf Eyebrow Kit, Sleek Matte Me lipcream in Birthday Suit & Etude House Oh m'eye line.




Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in Birthday Suit 
I've been obsessed with the nude lip trend lately and was inspired by Kylie Jenner's makeup ^_^. Thank you to the gorgeous Melimunchi, who recommended me this and I've loved it ever since! 




Revolution Makeup Palette- Iconic 3

I've loved the Urban Decay Naked palette original palette, which made me want to try out their other palettes. Though I've heard of alot of dupes going on with this makeup brand and decided to try it out ^_^ I loved this! The pigmentation is great, the colours were so similar to the UD3 palette and it was only £4 ! 





Revolution Ultra Brow Palette in Light

Superdrug was doing a 3 for 2, so I decided to pick this as my free item. As I clearly have an eyebrow grooming addiction myself, I really wanted to try out this product and to my surprise- it was amazing. I would have to say the pigmentation was not as strong as I wanted it to be, and I would still need my dark eyebrow pencil to work with. But this product was so affordable along with brow powders, gels, highlighter, brow concealer, brow pencil AND a tweezer. Basically an amazing kit for beginners. 

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

I've been stuck with my Elf St Lucia Bronzing Powder for a long time and I wanted to try something different. This kit caught my eye as it had a matte finish with also a highlighter. LOVES.

Urban Decay Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Went to Sephora's in Milan and I wanted to pick up Nars Sheer Glow, however the counter lady stopped me and recommended me this one. I was quite deviant from it first as I've always wanted to try out Nars' foundations. However when she showed me this, I fell in love. It gave me a really natural finish- as if I didn't have any foundation on. <3

Clinique Anti- Blemish Solutions

Currently I'm struggling with stress and mothernature stuffs- which meant that face is breaking out =( booo
I wanted to give this a go since my skincare routine isn't helping. I've found that the clarifying lotion has helped me the most in clearing my spots... hopefully they're gone sooooon > _ <

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

Along with my UD weightless foundation, it came with a free sample mascara. I haven't tried this out yet, but hopefully it will be impressive! ^_^


Thank you for reading :D

Comment down below on what you recommend in better skin + spot free for a stressful uni student?

much love ♡

xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great haul! I love naked eye palettes and really new to their liquid makeup, so thanks for the kind intro! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ! and yess their makeup is fantastic :D

      Lauren xx | laurlauu

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram