It's been long overdue!

3/07/2015 07:55:00 pm


I'm so sorry for the lack of blogposts ever since last year haha !

So happy 2015...! XD
I've been so busy with uni work lately and haven't had the chance to blog about my life.
So what you guys been up to?
I want to get back into blogging again every now and then because I forgot how much I enjoy writing :)

Here was a recent selfie that I took and attempted a subtle makeup look ^_^


Eyes: Naked Palette and Sleek Storm Palette, Etude House Eyeliner
Face: L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Lips: MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Halcyon with No7 Lipliner in Nude

I'm really loving the nude lip trend mainly because Kendall + Kylie Jenner are rocking it <3

Let me know what you guys think of what blogposts I should do ^_^

xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best with uni! I know how time-consuming it can be! look gorgeous too <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram