THE TMI TAG

10/11/2014 11:46:00 pm


I was tagged by the lovely Catherine to do this tag, so sorry I only just managed to do it :( xx

1. What are you wearing?
Tshirt and joggers


2. Ever been in love?

Yes 

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Hmm I don't think so 

4. How tall are you?

I think 159cm?

5. How much do you weigh?
lol it changes frequently xD


6. Any tattoos?
Naah

7. Any piercings?
Nope, but want ears done though :)

8. OTP?
Can't think of any right now.. xD hmmm Essiebutton & Aslan?

9. Favourite show?
Way too many, from Korean to Hong Kong to English to Chinese xD

10. Favourite bands?
Don't have one XD

11. Something you miss?
Miss not needing to worry about anything and just play with my toys and watch tv :3

12. Favourite song?
I don't have a favourite song right now xD

13. How old are you?
Ninnnneeeteeeeen

14. Zodiac sign?
Leo

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
A guy who can make me laugh, can understand me and generally a good person to talk to. 

16.  Favourite quote?
Do not chase people, be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and stay. 

17. Favourite actor?
way too many

18. Favourite colour?
White, Black, Light Blue, Magenta, Burgundy Pink 

19. Loud or soft music?
Soft music for studying and loud to get pumped up in the day :D

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I go anywhere where there's food and I eat. 

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 15 minutes?

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
At least 30 minutes.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Lol does it count with my brother xD 

24. Turn on?
Gentle, kind, thoughtful, smells nice, elegant, mature

25. Turn off?
Doesn't know that they are hurting someone's feelings, arrogant, selfish, stinky, not hygienic bleh xD

26. The reason I started blogging?
For a hobbie of interest but also a space for me release my feelings and passion for makeup and fashion.

27. Fears?
Rollercoasters, Insects and Scary Movies.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
My last breakup.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I think last night to my friend? xD

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
No meaning, just my name but shortened Lauren Lau -> Laurlauu

31. Last book you read?
Something to do with Bauhaus Architecture

32. The book you are currently reading?
Don't really have the time :/

33. Last show you watched?
Don't rememberxD

34. Last person you talked to?
Louise

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Emma, my architecture mate from my class :)

36. Favourite food?
Suuuuuuushiiiii! 

37. Place you want to visit?
J  A P A N

38. Last place you were?
I went to a club with many many asians xD

39. Do you have a crush?
lol tons of idols <3

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Ages ago.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday xD as a joke xD


42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Coca Cola

43. What instruments do you play?
Piano and Guitar

44. Favourite piece of jewelry?
Dainty Necklace and a few bracelets

45. Last sport you played?
Probably Badminton


46. Last song you sang?
talk thaaat talk- Rhianna

47. Favourite chat up line?
TROL idk i don't use chat up lines

48. Have you ever used it?
I really have no idea..

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Yesterday with my asian invasions

50. Who should answer these questions next?
I tag MAUI, Jessica, Nicole, Emi  


Thanks for reading! 


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram