#MOTD

10/11/2014 11:08:00 pm

Long time no blog! I am soo sorry for my absence on blogging, I do apologise as I have been trying to settle into my new university life!

Today I went out with a couple of my friends for clubbing and I did spent a little more time on my makeup, so here it is! :D



Eyebrow: 3CE Eyebrow mascara and Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Eyeliner: Etude House Oh~ m'Eyeline
Foundation: Revlon Photoready 005 Natural Beige
Lips: Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge #13
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
Dress: H&M



Hope you guys have had a great day! 

I hope I can update as soon as possible!

Love you all! 


  
XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. I think your blog is awesome. Such well thought out, interesting posts. Check out my post for the rules and your questions -- www.englishgirlturningparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty look! love the lip tint! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram