Walk in the Park + OOTD ❤

9/09/2014 08:57:00 pm





This blogpost was meant to come up last night however I got a little busy so I'm so sorry for the lateness! > < Yesterday I went to meetup with my good friends, Jeannette and Jenny who concidently came near my home area so I thought I'd say hello as well :D It was a really nice sunny day, just perfect for a catch up aha :D 

Especially when I, myself have alot of things going in my mind, it's always a good idea to talk to someone whom you trust ^__________^ 


DRESS - H&,M
CARDIGAN- H&M
SUEDE BOOTS- H&M
BAG- PULL & BEAR

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "A real woman avoids drama, she knows her time is precious and she's not wasting it on unimportant things.


How was your Monday/Tuesday been?

It's been getting hard for me to sleep at normal times :/ maybe because I feel very anxious about moving out and just life in general. How do you guys relax yourselves before something major happens i.e. going to uni? 

I'd love to know!  

Until next blogpost,

MUCH LOVE 


XOXO

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ooo cool fish eye photos. Cute outfit, I like your dress!

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow dress, it looks so adorable on you! I love your style, I can't wait until it cools off where I live so I can wear tights and sweaters, too! :D

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jessica! Tights can be annoying sometimes, I wished it didn't get cooler in UK! XD

      Delete
  3. Wow these photos are beautiful and I love your outfit! That's a really cute dress :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram