THORPE PARK!

9/12/2014 10:01:00 pm

It's been such an emotional week for me.. which is why I haven't been blogging for the past two days (I'm very sorry for the lack of consistency guys.)  But luckily and thankfully, I've had my amazing peoples invite me out to THORPE PARK!!!! 


In case you don't know what it was, it's a theme park in England. At first I wasn't very sure about going to it as I'm not very much a rollercoaster-risktaker woman who'd enjoy these scary looking rides XD I decided to give it a go and also invite my beloved Maui to this trip as it would kind of be like our last adventure together before we leave for uni (so sad. BUT we will reunite soon! )

Excuse my fatty figure > <
SHIRT- VANS
JEANS- ZARA
BACKPACK- LESPORTIF
SHOES-NIKE








JUST CHILLIN'









BESTIES 4 LYF WITH MAUI AND JASON


This trip was better than I expected! Even though I chicken out most of the rides.. I still had a really exciting and fun time! #ASIANSFTW haha 

Hope you guys have had a great summer so far, what did you get up to? Comment down below cos' I'd love to know!

MUCH LOVE, 

XOXO
P.S I want to thank all of you for commenting on my posts so far, it's been really motivating me to keep going!! ^___^

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. How fun, I love all the pictures! It looked like it was really fun! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you and yes it was really good! x

      Delete
  2. sad that you had a bad week....it will get better
    the theme park look like so much fun

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a shame. Yes thank you, I hope it will be better x

      Delete
  3. Just came across your blog

    its LOVELY

    well done you have a lovely blog here :)

    if you have a few mintues of your time would be great to see a comment from you on my blog :)


    thank you have a lovely day


    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hunny!!! xX i'd def check it out xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the lonely baby bottle in one of the pictures ! XD and you don't have a fatty figure mate! Also you didn't chicken out you conquered that loggers leap like a boss ! + thank you for inviting me!
    Miss you see you soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had so much fun! I love theme parks, roller coasters are my favorite thing everrrrr. :D You looked super cute, too! I'm glad you had a good time!

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thank you ! hahaha hope you have a good day xx

      Delete
  6. i've never been to thorpe park, im not a roller coaster kind of person either but perhaps one day i'll have the courage to go.
    glad you have fun :)

    www.alittlenxte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha I'm the exact same too! Yeah hopefully there will be a day! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. glad you had a great time at the theme park! love your bright shoes too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your compliment! ^_____^ xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram