My Dream? My Future?

9/01/2014 03:23:00 pm

Alot of people say I am an undecisive person when it comes to my future. I think back when I was 16, honestly was the most confused person in choosing what I really wanted to do. 
Coming to present day of now being aged 19, I knew what I wanted to head forward to. It may not be specifically what I am studying, but I think can relate myself to it.  

I'm about to study Architecture in September. I originally applied myself for Interior Design. However, I am very worried that I will not know if I'll like it or if I can manage this pressure. You see. This is the undecisiveness in me. I know I've always wanted to push myself harder for me to see open doors after Uni. I am scared if I do something that I don't like, I will not be able to know what I really want to do in the future. 

My decision for Architecture is that I discovered I grew my interest towards it. Loved seeing things being transformed from the old to the new or even completely out from scratch. In most cases, I see myself as a perfectionist and an intricate person, which I feel that these things come together in making me feel that I would enjoy Architecture. 


To me, Architecture is like a doctor. But to the body of where we are sheltered from. 


Quite frankly, I want to go into this course, just want to challenge myself and breakthrough this undecisiveness in me. I didn't think I was going to study this course as I gave thought that myself wouldn't have enough ability to do it. Very much I enjoy drawing, looking for inspirations, designing and like to get my hands on models. Surely... it is my thing? 

Dream. My dream...? I want to become a useful person of course ^_^ I don't want to plan ahead of myself, but that is my main goal for now. I just want to do my favourite things :D


PS. Sorry if this blogpost made no sense to you :$ just writing what my mind says.

What is your dream? 

Hope you're having a great Monday guys! 


Much Love,

Lauren 
X x x 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. You're going to go far! Believe me!
    You better build me a house though ;D
    Also I nominate you for the liebster award :)) http://mauisrambles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebester-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mauii! I hope so too!

      ok I'll do the tag bbe xx

      Delete
  2. You'll do wonderfully, my dear! I started college 4 years ago, and it took me about 2 years to decide which direction I wanted to take...but I STILL don't 100% know what I want to do after I graduate in December, and that's ok! My dad always tells me that "life is a marathon, not a race", and that's so true! Just go at things your own pace and follow your heart and eventually you'll end up right where you're supposed to be.

    :) I think it's so cool that you're studying architecture, I hope you'll post a few designs on your page in the future!

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thank you so much for your advice!
      LIFE IS A MARATHON, NOT A RACE. - TRUE!
      Thank you so much for the lovely words girl! I was just abit bleh and thought I should just release stuff on here haha !

      Thank you so much for words of encouragement, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!! xxxxx

      Lauren
      http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. Hi dear <3

    You have such a lovely blog. Would you like to follow each other on gfc/g+/bloglovin ? I also switch textlinks and banners.

    Thanks already & Let me know :)

    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do what ever makes you happy ! ;)
    Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gal! Aha I will!

      And you're very welcome X x

      Lauren

      http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  5. Good luck on architecture!! I'm sure you'll do wonders! ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the same shoes as you! Currently I am so nervous for uni! especially freshers week. Good luck when you go off to uni and enjoy it! :)

    lil-soybean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram