My Day in a Blogpost

9/07/2014 07:55:00 pm



Thought I'd show you guys a blogpost of my day since I don't really make vlogs or have a youtube channel as of yet. 


This morning I started to make some sushi with my mum! (which I ended up finish making them) T'was a good practice since I will need to know how to make it myself in uni D: 

Here was my mum demonstrating on how to do it first haha :) We didn't have many ingredients for making sushi, but usually we would also have other vegetables like cucumbers and carrots etc. Today we had frankfurters and salmon :* 











MY TURN!  xD 






But today, I went to one of my good friends- Natalie surprise birthday party
I was very proud of my friend Maui, Nirali and Natalie's boyfriend in organizing it for her as it made the event even more special ^-^ It was a really cute party because I got to witness her very-so surprised face, I thought that my good friend's efforts allll paid off! ^_^ (you did a great job if you're reading this, I am so proud of you!) 









Sorry for late blogpost guys, 

Hope you've had a good Saturday:)

Honestly, I've had a lot of things cropping up in my mind lately, but I hope things will be ok and just get better. I just want to say I feel blessed and grateful for all the things I've been given and just really glad to have met people like you <3 

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Do not chase people, be you, do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and stay. 

MUCH LOVE, 

xoxo





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahh you make sushi at home! I should try to do that haha I've been craving sushi for the longest time ><; I'm lovin' the quotes at the end of the posts btw :)

    Catherine | http://theblissfulcat.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should, as an asian and obviously a very skint student myself, I think Ima stick with homemade sushi in uni hahahA! You should definitely try it out one day with your mother XD

      Yes yes that quote will stick with me! :D

      Delete
  2. YOUTUBE ! Start one love I would totally subscribe ! I'm loving the mothers ring btw :D Btw you better make me sushi when I come to your uni ! Thank you for coming to the party you and jason are just the loveliest people ever ! & things will always get better !

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww omg I def make you da sushi when u come here!
      i hope it does! girl you need to update your blog K <3 xxxxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram