LIEBSTER AWARD

9/01/2014 09:53:00 pm


The fantabulous Maui's Rambles has tagged me into doing the Liebster Award, so I thought I'd give it a go ^_^ Thank you M A U I !! 

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO 
1. Post 11 facts about you
2. Answer 11 questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate other blogs with under 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Link your nominees to your post !


GO GO GOOOOOOO !


MY 11 FACTS

  1. I could sleep alot, like alot!
  2. I worry about many things in life- more than an average person. D:
  3. I may seem like I shop alot, but in fact I don't. XD
  4. Love grapes and mangoes
  5. I have tons of photography apps on my phone. Love PicsArt, VSCOCam, MeituPic, Photogrid, Studio, Afterlight etc. My love for taking photos ^_________^
  6. Love movies that make me cry. 
  7. Addicted to Makeup- I can live without nail polish though
  8. Self Conscious about my own eyebrows and body D:
  9. I wear alot of clothes even if I'm not cold
  10. Scared of going to Uni
  11. I can't live without bad breath minimizers eg. Airwaves Chewing Gum, MINT 

M A U I 'S QUESTIONS

  1. Favourite Holiday (e.g. christmas)? Summer!!!!!!! 
  2. What's the weirdest thing about you ? 
  3. 1 hour till the world ends,  what would be the last thing you do? Kiss everyone goodbye, phone everyone from the other side of the world and just do whatever I WANT!
  4. Favourite youtubers? ClothesEncounters, Michelle Phan, Bubzbeauty, StyleSuzi 
  5. Favourite blogs? Zoella, StyleSuzi
  6. Favourite season? SUMMER! 
  7. Must have item for your favourite season? LipTint!
  8. What did you do today? Went to the supermarket with mother to do some Uni Shopping!
  9. What's your cheesiest pickup line? I have no idea.. I'm quite a cheesy person myself :3 perhaps.. Love youuuu :3 ? 
  10. Favourite song at the moment? BOOM CLAP- CHARLI XCX 
  11. Favourite makeup brands? Etude House, Maybelline, Revlon, Rimmel, Jill Stuart, MAC.. I think I love alot to be honest xD

MY QUESTIONS : 

  1. If you had only one clothing item to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  2. What's one makeup product that you CANNOT live without? 
  3. PICK ONE: HEELS OR TRAINERS ? 
  4. Favourite Movie? 
  5. PICK ONE: Sweet or Savoury food? 
  6. If you were a singer, who would it be? 
  7. Would you rather have hiccups for the rest of your life or not able to sneeze when you need to sneeze for the rest of your life?
  8. What is something you want to do before you die?
  9. What are your favourite colours?
  10. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
  11. What's an app on your phone that you can't live without?
I NOMINATE:


I NOMINATE ANY OTHER BLOGGERS  WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE TOO<3

Much Love,

Lauren X x 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yay! Thank you so much, I can't wait to do this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! i've always wanted to visit dubai...

    followed you back on bloglovin dear ;)

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx for nominating me :D
    I wish I could sleep a lot, its like my body is conditioned to wake up after 8 or less hours of sleep :(

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram