, , , , , , , ,

DUBAI RECAP!

9/02/2014 02:07:00 am

I wanted to share some photos of my trip to Dubai during my summer recently. I would say that it was an okay trip as I didn't go to much places out there. Though, here are some photos that I captured during my stay ^__________^ 
























Here I found some T-shirts from PULL&BEAR (favshopever) -that I didn't buy but absolutely adorable! 





Maui ;) I know you love this 





Thank you for looking through/reading this blog!
Hope you had a great summer too?
So sad.. it's the end of summer soon :( 

Comment down below on what you'd like to read next, I'd love to know! 
Love, 

                                                     Lauren X x 

Follow me on Instagram!: @laurlauu

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awahh! That looks SO amazing!

    x Angiejj // bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much for commenting!

      Lauren xxx
      http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Lauren xxx
      http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. Wow Dubai looks SO beautiful, I've wanted to go for so long now! Looks like you had an amazing time! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dubai is lovely, you should visit there!! ^_^

      Lauren xxx
      http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. Dubai looks amazing! Hopefully i'll visit there one day :)
    Lovely blog post, I enjoyed it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you girl I am sure you would love it there too ! X

      Delete
  5. Dubai looks amazing!

    www.lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram