, , , , , , , , , , , ,

DIY Motivational Quotes!

9/05/2014 11:50:00 pm


Time for another photography blogpost! As you may know, I've been trying to be very consistent with blogging since I want to record everything that I've been thinking everyday but also share with you guys! =D Speaking to readers who may be interested in my blog makes me really happy and I absolutely feel so motivated when I get comments everytime I wake up to check my blog! ^__^ So please feel free to comment (plz don't judge though haha) xxxxxxxx 

Speaking of motivation, my first year of University is starting verrrrrrry soon. And I mean that by sooooon. I wanted to get crafty so I decided to edit some motivational quotes onto photos that I've taken during my holiday and also the past to place into my new dorm room. 







 I think this would be the easiest way to decorate my dorm wall as I'm pretty sure it's going to be pretty much blank. I want to put these posters up and just remind myself to keep motivated in what I am doing, because I kind of predict myself in Uni to be VERY homesick and just..meh.

All these photos are my own, however these quotes are taken from the websites and well known authors/people. I enjoy editing a lot so I just feel that a photo that you like and a quote that you stick with becomes very personal to you. 

I recommend you guys the photography app called STUDIO, I think it is available on both ANDROID and APPLE STORE =) So go use it, it's amazing!!! ^_^ 








THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS POST!

I hope you enjoyed these edits of mine, please comment if you do this too or please recommend me anything in terms of photography applications or ways to decorate my room to make it homely, I'd love to know! 


I'm so scared.
so.
scared
for uni.

HAHA

ANYWAYS take care guys Xx
Until next blogpost,



 xoxoox

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. First of all your blog is soooo cute ! I reaaly enjoy reading it :)
    Don't worry you will do great at Uni ;)
    I love this blogpost ! You should definitely hang 'be optimistic' because it's really important ;)
    So keep up the good work on your blog, good luck at Uni
    and have a blessed day ;)

    bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your amazing comment, you're very gorgeous yourself girl! Haha yes, I hope that would really motivate me!

      Once again thanks again xx ^____^
      Hope you had a good day tooo xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the photos you took! And thanks for sharing the app with your readers :) it really is an amazing app and I hope I'll be able to use it soon! Good luck at university by the way :D no need to worry!

    Catherine | http://theblissfulcat.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the lovely comment ! You're sooo soo sweet! xxxx It's really an amazing app, you need to get it!

      Aha I hope so too girl! If only I could make friends like you in uni ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love these pics! also your new blog layout is awesome!!! Thanx for the app suggestion also defo gonna download it!
    ahh...you should also do tour of your dorm :D

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL OMG that's such a great idea hunny!

      THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMMENT, MADE MY DAY <3

      Delete
  4. That is such a cool app, I can't wait to try it! I love all of your pictures, you're a great photographer!

    Like everyone else has said, you'll do great at Uni! It's completely normal to be nervous about it, but try to turn your nerves into excitement rather than anxiety. Think of all the new people you'll meet and things you'll learn, it's going to be amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muchh honey! Yes I will try to change my views about uni aha ! It will hopefully be amazing too! :* xxxx Thank you for such sweet words xxx

      Delete
  5. This just made my day :) Great post!

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you girl! YOU made my day <3 xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. awww omg thank you girl, and your blog too hun! xxxx<3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram