, , , , , , , , ,

DIY Body Scrub! ♡ ♡

9/05/2014 12:30:00 am


Recently my cousins from my hometown recommended me a DIY treatment for my body which could help reduce the redness and just exfoliate the dead skin. I thought I'd give it a try as Michelle Phan on Youtube also did this too! 

^_^ 






YOU WILL NEED: 

HONEY , BROWN SUGAR ,STIRRING TOOL,SMALL CONTAINER ! 

You could also add EXTRA VIRGIN OIL as well!! But I didn't today as I didn't have any XD 


Put the brown sugar into the container. I used around 4 teaspoons but you can add more ! 








Pour the honey into the brown sugar, I just added around three teaspoons- you can add
more if you'd like!


MIX ! MIX ! 


MIX MIX MIX!!!




Mix till you get this consistency and you can use it now!!! ^_^ 


I then added abit more as I realised it wouldn't be enough for the whole body scrubbing. I think you add more until you think is enough is ok as the amount is not a problem. As long as the storage is not the fridge, it will be ok ^_^ 
I usually use this during my shower and scrub within my arm areas as it is where I have most spots so I tend to exfoliate in those areas. 

I definitely recommend scrubbing on your lips and face too as it get rids of white flakes and dryness. 

It's such a good home remedy/treatment for dryness as I first realised it was only for scrubbing the lips, however it can also be used to scrub the body too! 

Thanks for reading this blog, 

hope you'll try it too! It's such a cheap and clean treatment :D 


MUCH LOVE,

                xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a cool idea! I love making lip scrubs with coconut oil and sugar, but this seems like a great scrub too, I can't wait to try it! :D

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yess! I always love homemade organic made body scrubs!

      Thanks for your supportive comments xx Haha glad you're trying it! ^_^
      Hope you had a great day Jessica
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram