, , , , , , ,

Brown Smokey Look ♥

9/04/2014 12:50:00 am




Hey there hunnies! Thought I'd show you a makeup look that was inspired by Yoona's Innisfree ad:


I think this would be perfect for the fall/Autumn season, with a bright lip and just really simple eye makeup!

Here is my little mini tutorial  ^_^ 


FOUNDATION: MAC MATCHMASTER 3.0
CONCEALER: COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION
BRUSHES: EBAY 

Drew the outline of the eyebrows then blended it with spooly. Added brow gel from brow kit on the ends to create a gradient look. 
EYEBROW: ELF EYEBROW KIT IN MEDIUM BROWN
                      -RIMMEL PROFESSIONAL EYEBROW PENCIL 

Blended the colour on my eyelids 
EYESHADOW: Matt brown shade from SLEEK STORM PALETTE 

Tightlined eyeliner on my eyelids and waterline with brown eyeliner for a soft touch. 
EYELINER: COLLECTION 2000 Gel liner in Brown

Blend the gel liner soft and add a darker brown to blend. 



Finish the eye makeup with Mascara. 
MASCARA: MAYBELLINE LASHIONISTA MASCARA



LIPS!!
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge in No 13

BRONZER: ELF CONTOURING BLUSH AND BRONZER POWDER 
BRUSH: EBAY 



  

Finished! - the lips came off red, but the colour is actually a magenta pink ^_^ 

P.S. Hope my photos didn't disgust you D: plz don't judge haha xD



Hope you enjoyed reading this mini tutorial for this look! 


Thank you for reading my loves! 



GOOD NIGHT ! 




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow you look gorgeous!! I love the makeup! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! This is such a beautiful look :) Ahh!!!

    Catherine | http://theblissfulcat.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words gal ! xx

      Delete
  3. very pretty look! I wish I could rock a bold lip color as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youu can girl, go do it :*
      xxx
      Thank you for your kind words xxxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Yoona is so pretty, and you too!! love this post

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheeee iss! Aha thank you girl and you too :*

      Thank youuuuuu xxxxxx

      Delete
  5. You're always looking gorgeous tbh!! Love this look <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram