5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!

9/20/2014 01:24:00 pm


This blogpost was tagged by the lovely Jessica from sweetnessandsolitude blog! 
I will list five beauty products that I CANNOT live without ^_^



1) E45 Cream- I am someone who goes between a dry skin and an oily skin IDON'TKNOW but whenever I apply foundation on my face without this baby, dry flakes can be visible on my face. This definitely help reduce my dryness during winters and what's great about it is, is that it does not have a scent ! It feels really natural on my skin however downside can be it's thickness (can't overcome my oilyness). 9/10 ! 

2)L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation-R2-C2- Rose Vanilla- This was a recent purchase for only £6.99 at Sainsburys aha (usually £9.99)  :D (was on sale) Definitely one of my true love foundation! I've heard alot of reviews going on about this foundation and thought I'd give this a try! What I really love about this is that it blends really well and with a kabuki brush I can just quickly blend, honestly a quick blending foundation! I think this is due to its runny and thin consistency, which is why it's so fast to blend! ^_^ 9/10

3) Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub- I have an obsession for face scrubs. They definitely make a difference to my face everyday, as I feel like a daily shower is the same with your face. It needs cleaniness and fresh feeling J Plus the bubbles inside that help to exfoliate really does remove blackheads!- 8/10


4) Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black- love this eyeliner as said in my favourites, glides on really well and lasts for a whole day!- 9/10

5)Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown- This eyebrow liner is so affordable yet does the job ^_^ I love how it also comes with a brush to blend it out. However it does feel harsh at times so I do use my own spooly! 9/10


Thank you for reading!

I TAG ALL OF YOU TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR 5 BEAUTY FAVOURITES!

Hope you're all having a great day :* 

                                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Wow these products are amazing!! Great choices and essentials :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to try that Neutrogena product! I love the feeling of a freshly scrubbed clean face hehe! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren :) Great post! I should definitely pick up some of these products to try ^__^
    I tagged you in the TMI tag :) go to my page to check it out!

    Catherine | http://theblissfulcat.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply, I will do the TMI TAG NOW :D

      Delete
  4. Oh E45, I have their bath oil ^^ I get dry skin on my body but combination skin on my face. E45 really helps with retaining moisture ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really does! i now cannot live without it XD xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram