OOTD SUNDAY ♥ ☼

9/01/2014 02:14:00 am


It was a bit of a chilli yet sunny day today, thought I might upload an Outfit of the day 31/08/2014! Just to realise, it is last day of August. :/ 

eeek.. that means countdown of 14 days till University starts.. that is really scary? D: 

Anyways I'll jump into my OOTD then :D 

Recently I've been loving the look of a flannel wrapping around my waist and along with my go to ripped knee jeans! ^_^




OOTD: 
Leather Jacket: ZARA
T-Shirt- United Benetton
Ripped Knee Jeans- Pull & Bear
Boots- Timberland
Flannel- TkMaxx






Sorry to bombard you with pics of me :/ 
plz don't judge my fatty body- still working on it D: 


And here's my lovely photographer (JOKES) 

MY BEST FRIEND <3 POOPY <3 BF <3


Thank you for reading this blogpost!

Hope you've had an amazing Sunday too? 
Comment below how your day has been! 

Love you all,

Lauren xoxoxox

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. beautiful!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! So stylish! I've been wanting a pair of jeans with a single hole in the knee like yours, I'm officially on the hunt for them now.

    You're beautiful! :)

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww go find them! they are amazing ^_^
      thank you for your lovely words
      xx

      Delete
  3. great outfit! you look nice!
    hope you enjoy uni when it starts

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha aww thank you!!
      Yess I hope so too, hope you're enjoying uni yourself too! xxx

      Delete
  4. great outfit post. lovely biker jacket btw :)

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey your blog is just awesome,
    Do u Want to follow each other ?
    Do visit my blog and follow me
    i will also follow you back :)
    xOxO

    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram