#MOTD- Makeup of the Day ^_^

8/30/2014 10:43:00 pm

Today I didn't exactly go out or anything. I was bored so I thought I might experiment with some make-up. In terms of make-up on an everyday basis, I like to keep everything simple and natural. But today I had some fun with some neutral coloured eye shadows, with my favourite night out look. 


  Here are the products that I used for today's look. (also including an eyeshadow palette)



FACE 

-FOUNDATION: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- 200 Soft Beige 
-CONCEALERS: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- Warm Medium 3
                    Revlon PhotoReady Concealer- 003 Light Medium 

-POWDER: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- 005- Silky Beige 






EYESHADOW 

-Benefit She's so Jetset Gift Set- Used Champagne Please and Elegant Espresso
-Etude House Bling Bling Stick- #9- Gold Star 


EYELINER AND MASCARA 

-Maybelline Falsies Mascara Waterproof Black
-Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner- Black
-Kiss Me Heroine Make Pencil Eyeliner 01 Black
-Shiseido Eyelash Curler



EYEBROW

-Etude House- Drawing Eyebrow 03 Brown
-3CE- 3 Concept Eyes- Eyebrow Mascara


LIPS 

-Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint No. PK002 Cherry Hot Pink



*cringe* bad sleep recently please excuse my faaaace D: 


THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOGPOST 

LOVE FROM

Lauren X x

Please comment on what I should talk about next? Your suggestions are super helpful ^_^ 

love you all xoxoxoxox

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram