I'm all about Polaroids!

8/28/2014 08:09:00 pm


I am quite a polaroid addict myself, as I'm really into exploring and experimenting with different textures within photography. Definitely not a photog expert myself, but this has been really fun and thought it'll be fun to share some of my work. 

I don't know but I just love the look of photos being framed with a very delicate, vintage look of a frame. It kinda makes me feel like a captured place or person or anything to do with the memory itself is being carefully placed into a small square or just a sentimental piece to keep in describing the moment.

 I don't personally own a polaroid, but I enjoy using phone apps to (cheat) and put cute pictures onto them hahaha! ^_^ 

Some are online polaroids and some are from the app called Afterlight. All photos are taken personally from my Samsung Galaxy S3 device ★ I use VSCOcam and PicsArt as my photography editing softwares! Please check out my Instagram @laurlauu for more photos :D Thank you hunnies 










Thank you for reading! 

Love,

Lauren Xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram