First blog post *shy and awkward*

8/26/2014 11:58:00 pm

I have decided to post on this coz' obviously this summer has been quite tedious. I really don't know what to write, as I think I am quite boring person myself. But I enjoy being able to share things with people, like a life journal. ((not that anyone cares)) ¬¬'' 

I am very conscious about fashion, makeup,  lifestyle, travels, architecture/interior design, art and fooooooood ^_^ 

Hopefully I will be an extremely motivated blogger, who hope to be able to share her life experiences with you :D 

love,

Lauren <3

PS. please don't judge me D:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram