3CE- 3 Concept Eyes Makeup Products Review ❤️

8/27/2014 09:25:00 pm


My trip to Asia has of course led me to try out some of their cosmetics. In particular I really wanted to try 3 concept eyes cosmetics. Have to be honest, their sleek and simple packaging catched my eyes and also what I have heard about these products from other bloggers. 

I actually like how they appear on my skin. The 3 Concept Eyes Glossing Waterful
Foundation (#Soft Beige)  has a nice medium coverage for my skin and I would say it is pretty lightweight 
on my skin. 


I really like that this product comes with a pipette  type which allows enough amount of 
foundation to be used. The coverage of this is OK but I wouldn't say it is comparable to any 
to any high coverage foundations like Photoready by Revlon. However I think this foundation 
would be great for everyday as it makes my skin look awake and have a glowing sheen to it. 
Though I'd definitely use a powder on top so I don't look too shiny haha ! :S I would give this a 
7/10 ^_^




The  3 Concept Eyes Waterful Concealer (#001) is a much more loved product than the foundation
for me. I really like how a little goes a long way with this product and the coverage is good for 
the little amount you put on your face. 



 From the spot on the left (I know it's not pleasant) I added smaller than a pea sized concealer 
and it was able to conceal. I have to say the lasting power can be from 5-6 hours depending on 
what your weather is like. Overall I am pleased with 3CE waterful concealer, I'd give this a 9/10.




The 3 Concept Eyes Eyebrow Mascara (Brown) 

Eyebrow mascaras have been a want for me for a long time. I wanted to try 3CE eyebrow mascara 
as a finishing touch to my eyebrows which overall, I am pleased. The brush though is a little too big 
for my brows and can be difficult if you have even thinner brows than I do. This makes application very 
untidy however this can be cleaned off easily. 

For my brows, I tend to draw on with an eyebrow pencil first for a guideline of how my brows 
are going to be like. 
I then blend the pencil lines on eyebrows with a spooly
which then I add the eyebrow mascara over on top. As this was my first eyebrow mascara, 
I wouldn't know what other 
eyebrow mascaras are like. I'd give this product a 8/10 ^_^









  3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment (Electric Pink) 

This product.. I would say is really OVER pigmented for me. Haha, It is a lip pigment afterall? I guess I chose a too strong pink haha which I didn't think it was that pigmented! It is a good thing I guess? If I were to use it as an everyday lip product I would put a tiny tiny amount on my palm and dab a tiny tiny bit onto my lips then blend. I'd say to put lip balm on first and lip scrub before using this. (I didn't do that which was bad) 
Haha overall it's an ok product for me, I'd give it a 7/10 since it was really pigmented product. ^_^








Thank you for reading this review! 

Love from,

Lauren ❤️  x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting and making my day ^ ^ I appreciate every single comment and will get back to you ASAP!

Feel Free to leave your blog link here and I will visit your blog too ^ ^

P.S. I do not do Follow for Follow. I will only follow if I personally like your blog ^_^

Much Love

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram